The Undertaker has a new look

Tommy Atkins

Looking at this again, at the side of his neck and the top of his T Shirt, this could have been edited on Paint or something to make him look bald. Unless it's the light shining of his bowling ball like head, his hair could have been cut out and replaced with white paint. Look at the top of the shirt, it could easily pass as light, but it could also easily be just white paint. Half of the tattoo on the side of his neck is missing as well as part of the neckless.

I think it's just a really shitty camera phone pic taken with the sun shining across the lens.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
lee-wilfredo-a-cuban-anole-lizard-displays-his-dewlap-a-colorful-flap-of-skin-under-his-neck.jpg

Haha. That was my only problem. Poor bastard has the old guy turkey neck already.

Its a shame he didnt have Triple H or someone similar beat him up and cut his hair though. Undertaker having his head shaved would have been a big storyline.

He'll hopefully be having fun for the rest of the year, then start training in January for a Mania return. Good luck to the man.

Looking at this again, at the side of his neck and the top of his T Shirt, this could have been edited on Paint or something to make him look bald. Unless it's the light shining of his bowling ball like head, his hair could have been cut out and replaced with white paint. Look at the top of the shirt, it could easily pass as light, but it could also easily be just white paint. Half of the tattoo on the side of his neck is missing as well as part of the neckless.

I think you may be spending just a little too much time over-analysing that photo. Go out, it's the weekend!

I bet there was a few lads in your school who couldnt sit down until the Summer holidays.

Honestly mate it was heaven for sluts over on my neighboring Island, Walney. It was harder to go over there and avoid getting sucked off during the teenage years. Loads of police though, that was the only thing. There

I remember when 'Taker returned to take the wind out of CM Punk's sails after his blistering feud with Jeff Hardy and couldn't help but notice how much weight he appeared to have lost. Now it looks like he's using Angelina Love's dietitian.

He can still look like a hard nut for his final match next year, grow the big black beard (circa 2007) back and get some cool entrance gear with a good entrance. Perhaps he could even tattoo his head, to keep that angry biker look.

Archived