BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

‎*BREAKING NEWS*

After the WAWW Show on Sunday I have been approached by some very influential people, they want to come to the next tapings and view the product for themselves, they are very interested in investing heavily in the girls Fed so I am extremely happy. So much so I would like to give them the best product I can so I will be getting as many good talented female workers as possible and doing the show at Epic Studios who will be professionally filming it for me at TV quality and I would like to invite everyone to come and watch some amazing female talent. The price of tickets for this taping will be......................FREE!

So lets rock the house fill it to the rafters and show the investors what WAWW is about. I am excited I hope everyone shares this great news with me and gets the same excitement I am now feeling. xx

Onwards and upwards :)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bellatrix 4 results from Epic studios, courtesy of Ringbelles.

A win earns 2 points for her team, a draw means a point each, and a loss scores nothing. In the Survivor Series match, each elimination earns a point, and the surviving team earns another 3.

1. Destiny (Team Maya) pinned Chanel (Team Rhia) with a Tombstone piledriver.

2. Skarlett (Team Maya) made Violet O

some good things are happening behind the scenes at WAWW and a statement will be made soon. the success of the last show has grabbed the attention of some right people and some major changes are to be made, hopefully raising the profile of the company around the world, womens wrestling is on the up it seems.

As of Jan 1st 2013 The World Association of Womens Wrestling has changed its name now to Bellatrix, The company is being revamped and sponsors wanted a fresh start to the new year with a fresh approach. As the shows are all called Bellatrix we feel that this is the right choice for new branding and a new logo is being made.

Roll on 2013.

Archived