UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Which teams are you having trouble with? It seems it might be worth getting rid of Blackburn as even though he's been on here recently no one seems to either get a response from him/he doesn't reply when online on his PS3.

Blackburn is the only person in this entire league that I've had trouble with. The only time he responded to me was when I was attempting to arrange the 1st fixture against him, which he told me he had a friend round and couldn't play, but continued to play Fifa online anyway.

WWEisJericho / stutomkins07 - when you around to play our fixture?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm delighted to announce my beautifull daughter was finally born late Monday night after starting the induction on Friday Morning and we were able to bring her home late Wednesday night.

All has gone well so far and we've settled in nicely as our little family and all being Ok I should be able to get on and play my 3 remaining games against

Bolton, Fiorentina and Bilbao

When best for you guys, I can get on in the evenings I'll try and get on tonight if I can but Saturday may be the best day to catch me.

PSG 2 Bordeaux 3

Menez 5', Hoarau 41' Wendel 7' Modeste 25' Fernando 90

What a climax to this seasons title race! Newcastle were seconds away from being crowned new Champions until Fernando popped up in injury time to slot the ball home and send the Bordeaux fans wild. In a game Bordeaux needed to win they couldn't have made a worse start, massive holes in their defence were exposed by quick passing and PSG were one up after 5 minutes. Bordeaux from the kick off then went straight down the other end and top scorer Wendel was left with just the keeper to beat for 1-1. Both teams were looking dangerous going forward and it wouldn't be long before the next goal came. A good move down the right from Bordeaux was finished off with a looping header from Modeste to make it 2-1. By half time we were all level again though as Hoarau tapped in from close range after PSG got in behind the Bordeaux right back.

The second half didn't disappoint either as Bordeaux came out knowing they needed the three points to become champions. Despite applying pressure the game appeared to be heading for a draw when after about 70 minutes Wendel was brought down and PSG were down to ten men. The resulting free kick from Wendel almost put Bordeaux back in front and minutes later when he missed an open goal from 5 yards you wondered if it would cost them. Moments later there was more drama as Wendel struck the bar from a free kick just outside the box, with Bordeaux pressing for the winner it was Diarra's turn to strike the woodwork and with that chance gone it looked like Newcastle could start to celebrate. However with 90 minutes on the clock Fernando managed to beat his man on the edge of the box before calmly slotting the ball home and Bordeaux were champions!!!

Ok I'm delighted to announce my beautifull daughter was finally born late Monday night after starting the induction on Friday Morning and we were able to bring her home late Wednesday night.

All has gone well so far and we've settled in nicely as our little family and all being Ok I should be able to get on and play my 3 remaining games against

Bolton, Fiorentina and Bilbao

When best for you guys, I can get on in the evenings I'll try and get on tonight if I can but Saturday may be the best day to catch me.

I'm about tonight, pm me when you are on

I'm about tonight, pm me when you are on

i just realised we played our game early last week didnt we, connection went in the final min. sorry i just read the first page and saw the 3 games i had left without thinking we played it early as i wasnt sure if id be about

still need Fiorentina and Bilbao but he hasnt been online for 20 days

i just realised we played our game early last week didnt we, connection went in the final min. sorry i just read the first page and saw the 3 games i had left without thinking we played it early as i wasnt sure if id be about

still need Fiorentina and Bilbao but he hasnt been online for 20 days

Don't worry, that one was counted in Monday's update. I must have copied and pasted an older version of the fixtures on the op as the weekly post included the scoreline.

Division Two

Week 11 remainders:

Bolton v Fiorentina

Palermo v Sporting

CSKA v Athletic Bilbao

Fiorentina v Palermo

Sporting v Genoa

Week 10 remainders (last week for these):

Athletic Bilbao v Genoa

Sporting v Fiorentina

Fiorentina v Fulham

Sporting v Bolton

Week 9 remainders (last week for these):

Werder Bremen v Athletic Bilbao

Palermo v Athletic Bilbao

notes:

The final D1 table and current D2 table have been updated.

Division One

Bordeaux are the champions and wmxxx retains the title, congrats to him. Despite the last minute winner, a draw would have been enough against PSG to win the title due to a superior goal difference (and head to head record) over Newcastle. Newcastle came close to dethroning wmxxx but scottingham has to be content with second place. A poor end of the season means that PSG finish third, eight points off of the leaders as Tildeguy finishes outside of the top two for the first time in a UKFF league/tournament. Wolfsburg

Current Goal Scorer charts

Division 1

Grafite 16

Guillaume Hoarau 14

Shola Ameobi 12

Wendel 12

Antonio Di Natale 11

Andre 8

Asamoah Gyan 7

Mauro Zarate 7

Kevin Gameiro 6

Hernanes 6

Sergio Floccari 6

Welliton 6

Bobo 6

Guti 6

Patrick Helmes 6

Danny Welbeck 5

Hatem Ben Arfa 5

Nene 4

Mamadou Niang 4

Alex (Fenerbache) 4

Hudo Almeida 4

Anthony Modeste 3

Jonas Gutierrez 3

Alex (S.Moscow) 3

Diego 3

Stephen Ireland 3

Jeremy Menez 2

Aiden McGeady 2

Dieumerci Mbokani 2

Miroslav Stoch 2

Alexis Sanchez 2

Alou Diarra 2

Kirill Komborov 2

Lee Cattermole 2

Jaroslav Plasil 2

Fernando 2

Joey Barton 1

Fabian Ernst 1

Issiar Dia 1

Andre Dias 1

Jussie 1

Gerald Asamoah 1

Bernado Corradi 1

Ari 1

Christophe Jallet 1

Didnt like my suggestion of the top two of each league playing in a semi and final to crown an overall winner?

The standard of play from myself and Werder in Division 2 has been fairly impressive, and I never had a chance of winning my league considering they were second bottom without a win when i took over

Archived