UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

In other news, are any of my opponents around or can I just take it that we aren't going to play anymore games this season?

I think it's time to call time on Bilbao now. Ebb has said he's lost track of this season so I guess we can count Fiorentina out as well, which leaves us with these still to be played:

Week 11 remainders:

Palermo v Sporting

Sporting v Genoa

Week 10 remainders (last week for these):

Sporting v Bolton

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have to be a cunt with every post that you make, or is it just a hobby?

In other news, are any of my opponents around or can I just take it that we aren't going to play anymore games this season?

Jesus christ what a mug, im clearly joking. I've already explained to him what the plan was and was trying to bait him into playing because it has now become clear I didnt stand a chance of winning the league because CSKA were so far behind when I started.

I wish I hadnt wasted my time on this now

I tried to play sporting but he turned 5 (game) mins in and refused to play due to lag. Im happy to play at any point, but dunno ruling if he doesnt want to play the game

Your internet connection is terrible and makes the game unplayable for me. I can't play if the game freezes every few seconds and your player with the ball has transported when it resumes.

I tried to play sporting but he turned 5 (game) mins in and refused to play due to lag. Im happy to play at any point, but dunno ruling if he doesnt want to play the game

Your internet connection is terrible and makes the game unplayable for me. I can't play if the game freezes every few seconds and your player with the ball has transported when it resumes.

Iv managed to play everyone else without issue. Point is your refusing to play me. If you change your mind I'm happy to play, if not it's up to tufc to decide. I'm not taking a judged loss when it's not me refusing the game.

Week 11 remainders (last week for this):

Palermo v Sporting

Notes:

The D2 table has been updated.

CSKA have officially finished second in Division Two after Bilbao and Fiorentina's results were removed. Only one game left to be played now. Two games were decided upon, with the Sporting v Genoa game being ruled a draw after Metallica suggested it. In the case of Sporting v Bolton, I have ruled that a draw as well as both did want to play the game but there seemingly was an issue with lag but it was hard to give either side a definitive win so it's fairer to rule this a draw, especially at this stage of the season.

The goal of the season video is now up, and can be found at the following address:

The vote is up on the first post and the cut off date for voting is midnight on Sunday, the same date this season will officially end. Voting is open to anyone.

The goal of the season video is now up, and can be found at the following address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7IMJ7P7ATE

The vote is up on the first post and the cut off date for voting is midnight on Sunday, the same date this season will officially end. Voting is open to anyone.

class vid mate nice to see 4 of my goals in the top 10 :smug::laugh:

last day to vote so come on everyone check out the great vid TUFCfan has done and vote

Archived