Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Picture0155.jpg

GOOD NEWS! We've had another box of EVE DVDs arrive today! BAD NEWS: It's not a big box.....The first full sized batch sold out in under 72 hours and we don't have anywhere near that amount this time so these won't last long (in fact some have sold since putting this up on facebook about half hour ago hence the gaps in the box) so click the link and find out why EVE has got everyone excited for the future of European female wrestling!

Click Here To Buy NOW!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How quick are you sending these out I'm still waiting for mine that I bought on release date 11 days ago.

All DVDs have been sent out - pm me your email address and I'll search the date it was sent now for you

EDIT

Although to be fair the website does say "Please Allow 21 Days For Delivery" because I'm out first thing in the morning and back last thing at night as working on the promotion of Oct 16 among several other 'normal' things so some went out last week while others have gone out this week although every order up until now (literally just got back from post office from sending orders that came in today) have been sent. Except for Rhia O'Riellys. Who's a douche and is never getting one :-p

Oh yeah I understand that wasn't complaining per say was just curious since you were onto the second lot I guessed the first lot must of been sent out.

It's a case of (up until end of last week) when orders came in at the end of every day they were packed and addressed however as I had been in Ipswich at the studio (from recockulous o'clock in the morning til even-more-recockulous o'clock at night/early recockulous hours of the morning!) working on the next DVD I wasn't always able to make it into the post office during business times to send thus when all DVDs from first batch had been packaged they were sold out and thus we were able to place another order (as it's all placed online we're able to do that no matter what time it is). DVDs were then sent out in order of order received (except for $tew just because...).

Every order that comes in now SHOULD be sent out within 24hrs but I am out and about promoting the next show at the moment so could be 48hours if you get me.

Hope that makes sense lol.

Thanks again for your order and for your support!

Except for Rhia O'Riellys. Who's a douche and is never getting one :-p

Gasp!! I thought there was some heat between you two after noticing you blocked Rhias image out on the October show poster with Alpha Females knee. :p

Hahahahaha!

I'd love to take credit for that one but Berry deserves the adulation for it - mind you for doing that I DO love him even more now :p

UPDATE COURTESY WWW.EVEWRESTLING.COM

OCT 16 TAPINGS MAIN EVENT REVEALED!

3minutewarning.jpg

EVE Management have today released the main event of the October 16 Pro-Wrestling: EVE tapings and it's a brand new match concept with a lot on the line!

EVEwrestling.com can reveal that EVE Management are planning to crown a Pro-Wrestling: EVE champion not by the conventional way of a tournament but by way of an exciting Championship League. While we don't yet know the number of EVE Professionals that will feature in the Championship League we do know that those who take part will have to earn their way there and we'll find out who earns that coveted number 1 entry into the League on Saturday October 16.

The Rules Of The Three Minute Warning Match:

10 EVE Professionals will take part in the Three Minute Warning match.

The match will start with 2 EVE Professionals in the ring chosen by way of a random lottery drawing of numbers 1-10 by the EVE Professionals earlier in the day.

Another Professional will then immediately enter the match should either of the following happen:

1) A Professional is eliminated via pin-fall or submission.

2) Three minutes expires without an elimination

The match will continue until 9 Professionals have been eliminated with the Professional remaining being declared the winner.

EVE Management have also decided that not all participants that take part in the inaugural Three Minute Warning will gain entry by merit of their performance from the prior EVE tapings or career success. On the basis that Pro-Wrestling :EVE is still in it's junior days of existence EVE Management have decided that some of the Professionals taking part in the innovative match will be complete Wild Cards! These can be anyone from the European wrestling scene whether they have competed in Pro-Wrestling: EVE before or not. These actions are being taken in order to give main event opportunities to those who perhaps otherwise would not get get them at this stage in their profession - this is an opportunity for careers to be made overnight!

Professionals so far set for Three Minute Warning:

WAW Gym - Saraya Knight

19 year Professional Saraya Knight earns her way into the Three Minute Warning by way of merit. Saraya defeated Erin Angel, Carmel Jacob and Melanie Price at our d

Received the DVD today - looks very cool.

Firstly, gotta say there seemed an encouragingly decent amount of people in the venue, which is always a good sign.

Although the inexperience of some of the roster was evident, there is certainly a good nucleus for future growth and it's great that the girls now have somewhere to wrestle different opponents and showcase their skills.

Catch Division contest was a good way of showing that EVE is "something different" and, although the crowd seemed a little unsure at first, some of the strikes, take downs and reversals received a good reaction as the match progressed. April Davids is so small but an absolute bundle of dynamite. Enjoyed the match, and the Catch Division is certainly something that could make EVE stand out in my opinion.

Alpha Female looked like a complete monster next to the petite Becky James. She has a unique look, an impressive array of power moves and I could see her in a main event position in the company within the very near future. James was a little sloppy in spots but that's to be expected given her level of experience. Potential is definitely there, however.

Melanie Price's "IT Girl" character had the crowd begging for Saraya to murder her. Twittering while she on the apron was just pure gold. Very green in the ring but has the makings of a great character and didn't embarrass herself. Saraya was put over strong by eliminating all 3 girls. Carmel is another good character although she seemed a little "off" at points in the ring.

I thought Rhia O'Reilly and Sara Marie Taylor had an okay enough match. Both managed to draw the crowd into the contest but, again, I get the feeling both could benefit with more ring time wrestling different opponents. Hopefully they get that chance in EVE.

Impressed by Jemma Palmer. Her match with Jetta was a nice, basic affair that served it's purpose and Jemma certainly didn't look nervous or lost at any point.

Main event blew everything else out of the water. It was just a great match and totally worthy of its main event billing. Brittani is fantastic and is only going to get better and better. Blue Nikita has always been one of my faves and this was my first time seeing her in the heel role, which she excelled at.

Post match pull apart between Nikita and Saraya set up the main event for the next DVD nicely and I am really looking forward to seeing Saraya/Blue Nikita.

On the whole, an enjoyable DVD. A nice mix of experienced talent and rookies. Shame a lot of these girls don't work on a more regular basis or against a wider variety of opponents as I feel this hinders their development.

Still, a good start and hopefully, as EVE continues to put on shows, the lesser known/lesser experienced girls will have the opportunity and the platform to improve their skills and make a name for themselves.

Thanks for the review SBA

Here is another review courtesy of www.RedHotDivas.com

Today, we can bring you an in depth review of the first release from the UK-based all-female promotion Pro Wrestling: EVE. The show, with a familiar sounding title to science-fiction fans of

just gatecrashing thread for news from WAW gym.

Britani knight is busy in Europe for the two weekends coming up. 25/26th Sept sees her debut for GSW Where she will have a double header against Blue Nikita. Anyone who see their match at the last EVE show will tell you not to miss the chance to see these two in action against each other.

Oct 2/3 sees her in Denmark for DPW with partner Aron Frost for a mixed tag match against, Michael Knight and Miss Mina.

Putting it on here as i know EVE has many European followers.

Archived