Official UFC predictions thread

kev2050

Instructions for newcomers

Visit http://www.mmaplayground.com and sign up. If you choose/already have a different username to your UKFF one, make a post and let me know people know who's who when posting results.

Make your fantasy picks,

Go to http://www.mmaplayground.com/camps/ukff/ and click on "request invitation to join fight camp". I will then send a link which goes to your inbox on the MMA Playground site, which you click on to join.

That's it, done. Then just update selections each month. There are new seasons every 10 events, so even if you're behind in the overall table everyone will be back to starting at zero points soon enough.

Current roster:

kev2050

gaz2050

boydy (boydy122)

firstnameunknown

hardcore_harry (David)

hbk4life

HaragaV1 (Haraga_Version_One)

Ceej

AlexanderRedLantern (Alexander)

neil_lmao (neil)

ghosty82 (Ghostface1982)

elanowasgod

wandshogun09

RaveOnJimmy

snowman_dave

kickycrowbar (BxB Hulk)

bazihnio (Keith Houchen)

ebb

opcws

slash666 (METAL ON METAL)

Dead_Mike

pavan (deathrey)

AllyClark (Chaka Demus)

Elder (Daniel Elder)

Lawz

TildeGuy

I'm hoping a few more of you will join to make it more competetive for everyone.

Feel free to post predictions in this thread, whether you've joined the league or not, but you will only receive a "points score" by making selections though www.mmaplayground.com

Past season winners can be seen on MMAPlayground.com

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hmmmm......where are all the MMA "experts" then?

C'mon lads, sign up and show me how it's done ;)

Seriously though, it's piss easy. Even a numpty like me can work it.

Nobody can be fucked talking to you as your full of shit. :laugh:

Nobody can be fucked talking to you as your full of shit. :laugh:

Aw, don't be like that chief. :/

Still, you don't have to actually talk to me to show your knowledge on MMA playground, do you?

Or will I only see you guys sign up when ~DA MELTZ~ starts posting predictions in his newsletter for you to use? ;)

• Moderators
I've signed up, so no doubt all the popular kids will now follow.

True.

Also, why not make this just an overall predication thread rather than having a separate one per event. Will be easier to keep track off (and trash talk others).

Will it be possible to keep a league going using MMA Playground so that those who join before this event won't be behind those already on there? Would be nice to crown a champ for this*

*maybe get a "Knows more about MMA than <your choice>" tag or something

I've signed up, so no doubt all the popular kids will now follow.

True.

Also, why not make this just an overall predication thread rather than having a separate one per event. Will be easier to keep track off (and trash talk others).

Will it be possible to keep a league going using MMA Playground so that those who join before this event won't be behind those already on there? Would be nice to crown a champ for this*

That's fine by me. MMA playground has "seasons", the last one started at UFC 100, so anyone joining now would be at a 2 event disadvantage unfortunately. We could keep track of who gets the most 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places for events easily enough. Seasons last 10 events, so by the time a new one comes around most people who are likely to join will have already done and we can take it from there.

Edit - Or I can just subtract the points anyone who's an existing member has earned so far this season and just start a league table from UFC 102, easy enough.

Each season on mmaplayground runs for ten events or so, with a champion being crowned at the end of each.

The current season started with UFC 100 and runs through UFC 106 I think.

UFC 106 is in November anyway, so we could just look at this as a practice season, and try to get more folk to sign up, with the real action starting in November I guess.

Archived