Varg Vikernes Released

Psygnosis

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

It'd be nice if he could lay off the arson, murder and extreme far right writings though.

Race hygiene, because it is proven scientifically that it is damaging for people. If you mix a negro and a German, you don't get the developed organisational skills from the German and the strength of a negro you get a weaker result of the two.

What a lovely term.

• Moderators
Was wondering when the British press would pick this up. I imagine if it wasn't for the media hype (and his attempted escape) he would have been out a few years ago.

:laugh:

And if he hadn't burned down three churches and killed a guy he wouldn't be in there in the first place...

He seems like he's grown up and just wants to get on with his life now. I look forward to any music he makes in future, though I doubt he'll ever make something as good as, say, Filosofem again.

Crushing album. I read that he doesn't want to do rock music anymore because it's too African, though.

• Paid Members
I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

It'd be nice if he could lay off the arson, murder and extreme far right writings though.

Race hygiene, because it is proven scientifically that it is damaging for people. If you mix a negro and a German, you don't get the developed organisational skills from the German and the strength of a negro you get a weaker result of the two.

What a lovely term.

Damn that line to hell :sneaky:

and agreed :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

He is a complete tool. But i must admit to laughing when i read that when asked to provide a blood sample he refused and said "if they want blood it must be taken with a knife or axe". Now THAT would have been funny to see!

This is really weird... I was listening to a colleagues iPod at lunch and he mentioned depressing... I asked if he had any Burzum.

I became fascinated with the band Mayhem but I'm not a fan of their music. The suicide/death thing that follows them interests me though.

Utter scumbag, shit band fuck off.

Good music isn't for everyone.

Neither are vocals that sound like you're trying to get out a particually sticky shit.

The music itself had its moments but sounded like it was recorded in a basement in neck deep water.

Archived