What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Natural Born Sellers (ITV on Thursdays) - basically the Apprentice but no teams and its selling every week. Partly because its got compelingly cunty characters, and partly because it's quite literally the Apprentice produced by ITV and thus wonderfully lame.No Heroics (ITV 2 on Thursdays) - basically Heroes the sitcom, but far funnier (and more offensive) than it has any right to be, plus plenty of geeky jokes in the background (the bar serves Shazamstel)The Pick Up Artist (torrents) - back for a second series and a reality show where the whole 'contestants saw a previous series' actually works out better because they all know the lines and routines, but have no clue about the psychology behind it. Plus you get the comedy of people trying out pick-up lines that have already been broadcast on national TV.

• Paid Members

Cleared the first season of Dexter this week. Fantastic show, really enjoyed it. I saw the ending and how it would play out long before it happened, but the strength is often in the execution (lol pun), with outstanding acting and pacing throughout. Aside from the kid who plays Cody I've been impressed with every performance so far. Mad propz for using actors and actresses from "Oz" too. I've seen Cyril O'Reilly, Doctor Nathan and Enrique Morales so far. Michael C. Hall is near-perfect, his sister is extremely likeable and Julie Benz's performance is hearbtreaking. Feel the need to mention David Zayas as Batista too, simply because his character is so far removed from Morales in Oz (the only other role I've seen him play) and yet it somehow doesn't distract me from getting behind this character.

Curious to see how Season 2 fares given than it's an original story rather than adapted from one of the novels. Although the first season makes quite a few changes to the first book, the novel still provides the basic spine of the plot, so it'll be interesting to see how the writers do with an original plot. Hope it works out.

• Paid Members

Cleared the first season of Dexter this week. Fantastic show, really enjoyed it. I saw the ending and how it would play out long before it happened, but the strength is often in the execution (lol pun), with outstanding acting and pacing throughout. Aside from the kid who plays Cody I've been impressed with every performance so far. Mad propz for using actors and actresses from "Oz" too. I've seen Cyril O'Reilly, Doctor Nathan and Enrique Morales so far. Michael C. Hall is near-perfect, his sister is extremely likeable and Julie Benz's performance is hearbtreaking. Feel the need to mention David Zayas as Batista too, simply because his character is so far removed from Morales in Oz (the only other role I've seen him play) and yet it somehow doesn't distract me from getting behind this character.Curious to see how Season 2 fares given than it's an original story rather than adapted from one of the novels. Although the first season makes quite a few changes to the first book, the novel still provides the basic spine of the plot, so it'll be interesting to see how the writers do with an original plot. Hope it works out.

Season 2 beats season 1 somehow.

• Paid Members

No Heroics (ITV 2 on Thursdays) - basically Heroes the sitcom, but far funnier (and more offensive) than it has any right to be, plus plenty of geeky jokes in the background (the bar serves Shazamstel)

Nice to know me and Mrs Sun aren't the only ones watching this. It's very good indeed.

I'm on some crazy late nights at the moment, so I have a Sky+ box full of stuff to watch, including, but not limited to, Entourage, No Heroics, multiple Daily Shows and Colbert Reports ("Multi-Grain"), Heroes and Fringe.I saw the Fry in America thing and, while I enjoyed it I can't help but feel they've hacked a 26-part series down to three or four episodes. He seemed to whizz through half-a-dozen states in an hour and it all felt a bit rushed and perfunctory.

Dawn Porter on Channel 4FoneJacker (Season 2)South Park (Classic Episodes)

Someone just pointed me at this:Regenisis

ReGenesis is a Canadian television program produced by The Movie Network and Movie Central in conjunction with Shaftesbury Films. The series revolves around the scientists of NorBAC (The North American Biotechnology Advisory Commission), a fictional organisation with a lab based in Toronto. The organisation investigates problems of a scientific nature, such as bio-terrorism, mysterious diseases or radical changes in environment throughout Canada, the United States, and Mexico. NorBAC is headed by David Sandstr

Edited by DJ Stevie C

Cleared the first season of Dexter this week. Fantastic show, really enjoyed it. I saw the ending and how it would play out long before it happened, but the strength is often in the execution (lol pun), with outstanding acting and pacing throughout. Aside from the kid who plays Cody I've been impressed with every performance so far.

There

Cleared the first season of Dexter this week. Fantastic show, really enjoyed it. I saw the ending and how it would play out long before it happened, but the strength is often in the execution (lol pun), with outstanding acting and pacing throughout. Aside from the kid who plays Cody I've been impressed with every performance so far.

There