WWE Superstar signings April 2012 Tour Info

scouseman

Hi everyone

I have just seen this information regarding WWE superstar signings for the April 2012 Tour from another wrestling website and I thought that a thread should also be made on UKFF. The signings take place at Smyths Toy Stores. Here is the info:

Calling all WWE fans! We

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there nothing for London on the day of the Raw tapings? Hopefully if there is, it won't be anywhere in Central as it's always so far out of reach from Greenwich.

Nothing for London yet but that can easily change. I know that on previous tours that there has been signings in Harrods (Big show) two years ago and CM Punk last year. I managed to go to the Big Show signing but missed out on CM Punk. Looking back wish I had gone now.

Is there nothing for London on the day of the Raw tapings? Hopefully if there is, it won't be anywhere in Central as it's always so far out of reach from Greenwich.

Nothing for London yet but that can easily change. I know that on previous tours that there has been signings in Harrods (Big show) two years ago and CM Punk last year. I managed to go to the Big Show signing but missed out on CM Punk. Looking back wish I had gone now.

It was good to meet Punk and get something signed (he was actually quite nice considering the reputation he has) but security were horrible at Harrods. No one got pics apart from some kids in Cena gear and people who worked there while other fans like us who had queued since 7am had to watch on while security blocked any camera shots possible of Punk. I'm not sure I would go again tbh and plus you had to buy something to get in line. If you're in London then maybe yes it would be worth popping down but coming from the south coast, I wouldn't have done it for anyone other than Punk.

Or perhaps someone huge like Cena.

The TNA signing at The Entertainer on the other hand was so well done.

The days of kayfabe may be long gone but still, having Kane sit and sign autographs and pose for pictures with little kids is taking the piss.

If he does the signing in his mask my 6 year old might never be the same again. Although at least he's not scared of DDP like my 11 year old.

To be fair i think all security might have been the same last year, when Big Show came to Smyths in Walsall no one was allowed photos.

Photos applenty at Smyths in Sheffield Zak and Kofi quite happily posed for them. Plus there was an official photographer as well. Although after a while the hardass manager they had with them started rattling people through.

Thanks for the signing details scouseman. Just called up the Sheffield store and got myself a ticket for Kane. They said they only had 4 left and I'm like the biggest Kane fan you could meet so I'm so chuffed I'll get to meet him in his mask. I've met him twice before a few years back when he was unmasked.

Archived