UKFF Funniest Poster of the Year 2011

Chest Rockwell

Funnyman  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him.

In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic.

• Paid Members
It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him.

In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic.

I'd forgotten about that. That was absolutely tremendous

• Paid Members

Yeah, that day on the forum was such a humourless day from people who were taking it ridiculously seriously. In the chat as this was going on, it was completely different. Everyone was getting on like a house on fire, as tears were rolling on the actual forum. Neil (and Woyzeck), especially treated the whole "PCC WARZ" as daft as it deserved to be treated.