WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Come on, you know this had to be done this early ;) its the biggest PPV in the past 10-20 so years :p Just 10 1/2 hrs till WrestleMania Sunday Begins with Velocity, matches confirmed are:-

Velocity preview for March 13, 2004Shannon Moore V Paul LondonChuck Palumbo V Orlando Jordan

Edited by EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a new record for how early this thread goes up

WRESTLEMANIA BABY!!!!Dammit, I'm not getting the show for a couple of days, it's being taped for me. So I'm announcing now- you won't see me until about Wednesday after about 10.30 tonight, because I'm doing a Sym and avoiding spoilers.I really can't wait for the Cruiserweight open though, hurraa!

Hey Brett if your in New York, I'm guessing the predictions won't get done till you get back?.

Yep and by the looks of it it will take till next month to finish it, ive just seen the size of the thread

Now, this is early... Anyway I'm looking forward to 'Mania: Lesnar/Goldberg should be interesting, the return of The Deadman will be a mark out moment, Angle/Guerrero could be excellent, and I'm looking forward to The Rock N Sock Connection/Evolution, HHH/HBK/Benoit, Jericho/Christian, Molly/Victoria and The Cruiserweight Open as well. :cool:

Looks to be a very good card. Hopefully they'll throw in some surprises as well. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

LMAO!! Bit early EjHai, but it is WRESTLEMANIA!!, BABY!!!!! WOOOOOO! :DWhat time is Velocity on, 10 pm??Oh and whats the end time for WrestleMania, any ideas. Is it 5 a.m. or what?

Velocity is on at 11p.m. and In the T.V mag it says that WrestleMania finishes at 5a.m.Am off to stock up on pringles and some carlsberg now. Anyone help me on the flavour dip I shuold get for plain Doritos?Christian vs Jericho and Cruiserweight Open match should be great.

Early this month....was it last month when sombody make the ppv thread before? :laugh: So you secure the thread by posting it early ;) Anyone else have the feeling that this will be a 10page thread before the PPV even starts? :pAnyways back to the topic in hand. Cant wait for Wrestle Mania :thumbsup: So no LIVE heat tonight? :(

Edited by TwiZtiDk1D

LMAO!! Bit early EjHai, but it is WRESTLEMANIA!!, BABY!!!!! WOOOOOO! :DWhat time is Velocity on, 10 pm??Oh and whats the end time for WrestleMania, any ideas. Is it 5 a.m. or what?

Thats why - I'm excited, wanted final thoughts Of WM before it started :):thumbsup:

Early this month....was it last month when sombody make the ppv thread before?  So you secure the thread by posting it early

Secure my thread :sneaky: Edited by EJHai

Guest pepsiplunge

the cruiserweight open will be very interesting hopefully they will throw in a couple of outsiders into the match. what match do people think will go on last? i'm not sure myself

Guest Scott Hall's Therapist

As for outsiders in the Cruiserweight Open, I could see London being added and Matt Hardy as well. Hardy could talk Heyman round by pointing out he was cruiser champ and so deserves the chance, if he wins he goes back to Smackdown! and seeing as Heyman was pissed that he left for Raw he'll be in the ring with 10 or 11 Smackdown! wrestlers.

There is a live heat, we're just not getting it over here!!! :(I dont think there will be any extra people added to the cruiser open, but I hope I get proved wrong!Expect the ppv to last about 4 1/2 hours, wwe have been promoting it as "over 4 hours" rather than 5 hours, plus they always aim to underun anyway. Still, wm x7 ran over the 4 hours it was planned to be.

• Paid Members

Wow this is early. As far as discussion until the event, what do people think will be the opener and main event? Hopefully they'll do the cruiser open first, to get the crowd pumped with a 20 minute spot fest and finish the night with the Triple Threat match, with Benoit going over.