new.com

Guest unionjack

Guest unionjack

:confused: to all british wrestling fans we are new english wrestling we feel we need to clear the air about a few things point number 1 there has not been a campain to get british wrestling back on tv like the 1 that new english wrestling has been on for more info go to our history page @new.com.tripod.com point number 2it was new english wrestling that wanted to hold british wrestling at the milenulm dome on new years eve 1999 if the british wrestling sence had got behind n e w there would still be wrestling no at the dome todaynew english wrestling even went to the art council it turned n.e.w down point number 3n.e.w was trying to get british wrestling back tv with on digtal point number 4 there are promoters out there that will tell u that thay have never herd of us & we dont exist & yet have the nerve to steal our ideaslike it already has in to cases by 1 promotion trying to steal our logo background image u no who you are and point number 5 in 1999 new english wrestling was in contact with iedos computer games we asked them if thay would like to make a game with us thay seid no & not 4 years latter thay come up with backyard wrestling ? we may be sueing yetfor more info go to new.com.tripod.com where u can see the orignal letter from eidos our warning we have over 110 wrestlers in the usa as well as 23 partner promotions in the usa alone we do exist and we are very real we well becoming down very hard on promoters or promotions who steal our ideasfor more info on new english wrestling go to new.com.tripod.com thank you for reading this message

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Unionjack, i would like to welcome you to the UKFF, i would also like to tell you that you just wasted several minutes of my time reading the most boring and most unbelieveable post i have ever seen in my time in the UKFF.I really hope that you can follow your dreams and complete all the points you made, Including anoying every british wrestling fan that has just been reading this.Thanks for your timeD. M. JacksonPS: Isnt New England in america?!

Guest unionjack

fisrt we never sied we did hold any shows and every thing i have seid is true if u dont bleve me go to new.com.tripod.com its all up there on our history page in black & white what just cos u did not no its not true a yer rightand we are a agency not a promotion thats y there has not been a showwe was going to be at 1 point but the agency thing makes alot more sents

fisrt we never sied we did hold any shows and every thing i have seid is true if u dont bleve me go to new.com.tripod.com its all up there on our history page in black & white what just cos u did not[u/] no its not true a yer rightand we are a agency not a promotion thats y there has not been a showwe was going to be at 1 point but the agency thing makes alot more sents

E- See Me.With an advert like this I'm sure many british promotions will flock to yourbanner.

Guest unionjack

nun of u cant put me down i have bust a gut trying for british wrestling u lot cant kiil my spirt u never will i will always try & 1 day it will happanand i love it that people dont bleve me o im not a glory hound so i cant be fot true a how needs the lime light a if u r good people will like it not cos of a chat room or a fourm its the tallant

nun of u cant put me down i have bust a gut trying for british wrestling u lot cant kiil my spirt u never will i will always try & 1 day it will happanand i love it that people dont bleve me o im not a glory hound so i cant be fot true a how needs the lime light a if u r good people will like it not cos of a chat room or a fourm its the tallant

Nice to see your expanding your talents hulkamania fan and are trying to dab in the world of promoting :thumbsup: .

Thoughts on the Above.nun's aren't putting you down, UKFF'ers are having a laugh at you but not putting you down.Is a "spirt" like a "spurt"? So you've got a Spurt of kiil maybe? Whateverthat is, I'd go see a doctor about that if I was you.No one here has said they don't believe you, they just don't want to wastetime with something they have never heard of when so badly presented tothem.You've taken so much time over this, Such talent shouldn't be wasted.You should become and English teacher.Oh! And finally, Yes! Slagging potential fans! Fantastic idea.Good luck!Note: What is it about fridays that makes me so mischevious?

Okay checked your site out.Wonderful.Okay let's see, you got a number of rejection letters from companies likeSony, Iceland, NatWest, virgin etc. Cool, but it would be interesting what kind of pitch you made to them to get these letters.I could easily get 100 letters from different companies saying exactly thesame thing if I could be arsed to actually do something about it.The site took over my soundcard (something I hate personally) with tunesthat I am sure you'd need permission from the owners to use..... suchas the CHiPS soundtrack....The host of wrestlers you promote all 'look' great but I can't make out whohalf of them are so no idea if they are 'good' or if I am 'interested' or not.Hmm, but one of the 'pictures' is an offical WWE pick of the Hurricane! Wowand an advert for WM20 on a website which is fair enough.See. In 10 minutes I did a better Sell job than yourself.

Guest unionjack

and i love the part where u say u want to no what i dun to make them say no & where u say i could. no u said it. u cant be boverd i never said i could have i got up & tryedwho else has. does any one else have paper work u here a lot of rumors but no 1 will show any paper workthere are promoters out there taking credit for something thats notting to do with them i 1000000000000000% no what im talking about here i have been talking to a few people thats how i got my facts i might not be well known in the uk but i am known by the the top wrestlers in the uk i went to the same school as most of them so i thay no im here theres no mistaking that& we are well know in the usathats where the sence is

Edited by unionjack