Have you ever been in a real fight?

Phil_version_1

I know I'm asking for a 1000 'Yeah I Kicked some punks ass' replies. What I mean is have you ever had a legitimate fight with someone before. For that split moment all you saw was red and anything you'd seen in ECW wasnt even brushing he surface of the ammount of pain you wanted to cause this person. I've never been in a proper fight *touching wood*, closet I came was punching a drunk fat guy, wich im not proud of. But when it comes to fights, I think women do it much better, when you see them really go at each other, they just want to hurt the other person. Where as men go for punches to the head or members of this forum, crossfacess or sharpshooters. Women go straight for the hair and eyes with all claws lashing. Over to you,

I would really like to hit you for saying that women just go for the hair and eyes. I have two fist and the right one has good hook on it.

Sorry that should of read some women :p

I get in scuffles all the time as I am getting a shorter and shorter temper. Its not something I m proud of.Today a kid who I m not too fond of slapped on the back really hard and so I turned around and started punching him. Now I m not a small guy (I m well built) and this kid is scrawny.

How nice of you :confused:

• Paid Members

Nope. I had the odd scuffle at school (mainly due to me being short and built like an anorexic pipe-cleaner. And slightly strange), but I've never been in what I'd consider a real fight.Plenty of opportunities over the years, but I don't see the point as people rarely start fights with you unless they've got their mates to back them up. You either stand there and get hit, or you hit them back and end up with 4 or 5 guys stamping on your face.

In my first year at school.One with a lad that was in the year above he just started beating me up and kicking me when I was on the floor. I endured a week after of "I heard your going to fight Goddard" again!I chucked my milk at some boys face and then ran off so all typical for a year 7.

Biggest scrap I was involved in was one time when I was walking in a park & a dog bit ran up to me & bit into my ankle. It wouldn't let go the firm grip & it was bloody painful, so I punched the dog in the top of the head a few times. It took 3 or 4 punches before the dog let go, but before I could even look up, the owner had barged into me & was trying to beat the shit out of me. I wound up on the floor with this guy trying to pop my head open with the same sort of punches to the head I'd given the dog. He was a pretty big bloke & the dog was one of those nasty ones.. I dunno squat about dogs & to this day don't know what "make" it was. I was being pinned down, the dog was going apeshit & a few other people were trying to break the fight up. I managed to grab my (now bleeding) ankle & push my blood covered hands towards his face. He calmed down & suddenly realised there had been a good reason for me trying to beat on his pet from hell.A tetanus shot from the doc & an interview with the police later, the dog was allowed to live, but the owner had to be destroyed. :D

This thread needs Dave Pick.....or a Danzo spoof.

:D I'll second that. Anyway, last night I had a fake wrestling fight kinda thing with a chick at work, which ruled more than anything. She's a head taller than me, about 10kg's lighter, and fucking strong. I haven't had such a good time in AGES. Too bad there's so few chicks around who can give guys legit competition. Bed-wrestling isn't that much fun when you outweigh your girlfriend by 50%.