Dragon Gate UK : PAC enters BOSJ Representing DG:UK

Mark Sloan

dg2011dvds.jpg

They're Here, All 3 DG:UK New DVDS have arrived. They're onsale at www.dragongateuk.com now. Special Prices!

If you pre-ordered them, then they are already on their way!!!

I can't wait for people to see these shows, reminder : any issues, please email me : mark@amerchandise.co.uk

WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU THE CHANCE TO ORDER AT A REDUCED RATE OF

Chuck-Yes.gif

Here we go again! :thumbsup:

Shame it's not New Japan but still nothing wrong with a weekend of Dragongate shows! :)

Was hoping the final Shingo v Yokosuka would be a 2/3 fall match

And very weird that on the Invasion card the 6 man tag isn't the main event and in the middle of the card :duh: so that must be one hell of a main event match, can see it being a possible title match like Noah.

Also tickets on sale by next Friday is extremely close, way too close :( going to have to try and get some cash together very fast. :crazy: I have to say that Nottingham venue looks incredible, I hope more promotions use that place as it looks amazing.

Interesting to see for the first time theirs going to be an afternoon event on night 2, hope it's WAW or NBW Southside. As far as UK talent goes I'm saying Marty Scurll, Mark Haskins, Mark Andrews & Wild Boar. As for the 3 new DG talent wrestlers I'm hoping for Ricochet, Gamma & Akira Tozawa.

Looking forward to seeing my first live DG shows, going to hopefully get front row for both shows, Gutted that these may be the last A:Merchandise shows for a while as they are clearly the best Promotors in the country right now as they always put the fans first.

I hope that the decision not to run shows next year isn't a sign that you guys have been "too generous" with shows and are struggling to break even. For all the great shows you guys have put on in the last 3 years I would rather that you guys kept going rather than took a hit just to keep the quality high.

Thank you guys for your efforts over the years, and hopefully this doubleshot will end your 3 year run of supershows on a high note. With Shingo vs. Susumu 3, it's off to a good start.

Great news!!

My wish list:

Shingo and Yokosuka obviously, so there's two ticks already

Mochizuki. I'm not up on older Dragon stuff, but just seeing his matches last year made me a fan for life. Plus he's the main man at the moment

Tozawa vs Marty Scurll. How would this be anything other than awesome?

Ricochet, possibly against PAC in some form...

...although if every match means something we need a PAC/Dragon Kid match after the ending of the last show

I'd love to see Don Fuji in the UK

Obviously the majority of the last tour would be welcomed back with open arms

Having the layout and teases for the first post is a genious idea.

Win/loss records are important? Could we be getting title matches then? Is there anyone who has lost at all events and therefore lost their place on the tour?

I'm wondering if the afternoon 'event' is Dragon Gate related or a chance for a UK promotion to highlight what they can do. Maybe moving a certain Sittingbourne promotion up north for the day?

I'm so pumped for the events that I'll pretend you didn't say you were unlikely to be promoting a show in 2012, as that would break my heart

:D!!! This is the best news I could've hoped for with dragon gate being my favourite promotion. Will be doing my very best to make both of these shows. Mark, the new venue looks fantastic, and no better match to main event than shingo vs yokosuka 3.

Shame about no shows for you in 2012, as you are truly the best people for putting on shows in the uk

I hope that the decision not to run shows next year isn't a sign that you guys have been "too generous" with shows and are struggling to break even. For all the great shows you guys have put on in the last 3 years I would rather that you guys kept going rather than took a hit just to keep the quality high.

Thank you guys for your efforts over the years, and hopefully this doubleshot will end your 3 year run of supershows on a high note. With Shingo vs. Susumu 3, it's off to a good start.

Absolutely not. We've got some massive projects coming up that are going to eat away at our time. If we can't improve on each show then we won't do them. Next year is a break year for us all, competition for people's entertainment funds are very high right now and we don't want to burn people out. Everybody has supported us and the shows so well I think everybody needs time to recover and we need to go back to the drawing board and work out what we can do to make the events even better.

We still have another company to bring over, inital discussions were had, I can't believe nobody has noticed a crazy clue for those shows, but we'll be waiting until we can devote even more time to improving the experience at our events before going any further on that one. I cannot stress enough how excited I am for these shows. Look at that venue, it looks amazing!

Absolutely not. We've got some massive projects coming up that are going to eat away at our time. If we can't improve on each show then we won't do them. Next year is a break year for us all, competition for people's entertainment funds are very high right now and we don't want to burn people out. Everybody has supported us and the shows so well I think everybody needs time to recover and we need to go back to the drawing board and work out what we can do to make the events even better.

We still have another company to bring over, inital discussions were had, I can't believe nobody has noticed a crazy clue for those shows, but we'll be waiting until we can devote even more time to improving the experience at our events before going any further on that one. I cannot stress enough how excited I am for these shows. Look at that venue, it looks amazing!

I'm glad that you have more things coming through. It's also pleasing to see someone in wrestling willing to take a step back and rest before moving forewards again, as many companies have suffered in recent years through overexpansion.

Can I clarify one thing though? You are saying that you won't run shows in 2012, yet you are also saying that you have another company to bring over. Will that be this year.

Also, my gut feel is the big clue is your avatar. I'm bad with faces but is that Jessica Love from SMASH?

I'm glad that you have more things coming through. It's also pleasing to see someone in wrestling willing to take a step back and rest before moving forewards again, as many companies have suffered in recent years through overexpansion.

Can I clarify one thing though? You are saying that you won't run shows in 2012, yet you are also saying that you have another company to bring over. Will that be this year.

Also, my gut feel is the big clue is your avatar. I'm bad with faces but is that Jessica Love from SMASH?

It'll probably be 2013 I would imagine unless they want to move earlier then we'll have to talk.

The avatar isn't the clue, it was a terrible DG hint lol. It is the girl from 3rd rock from the sun. Rotten clue, but it made me chuckle.

Archived