What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

One of my faves returned last night to BBC 3 - Last Man Standing. Great show involving fighting sports and other cultures, the last series was a real cracker with this one looking just as good so far starting off with the stick fighting in Africa.Bruce Parry in the Amazon - another interesting programme set in a part of the world totally alien to everyday British life.Dawn Porter - her series for Channel 4 continuing her quest as a single woman trying out stuff that's of a sexual nature ;) Last night's was very interesting when she became a Geisha girl but a let down in the sexy department.Heroes - the 3rd series on the beeb so far is much better than the last series which was a bit of a let down after the first series I reckon.Keith Lemon's Celebrity Juice - Leigh Francis of Avid Merrion Bo Selecta fame is a genius, he's one of my fave funny men on telly :p Paul Merton in India on Channel 5 - I love weirdy stuff like this :D A Yogi wrapped his willy around a pole then tucked it behind himself so his mate could perch himself behind him! Merton smoked some gear with them aswell.

Edited by neil

• Moderators

There's only two shows that I'm following on TV at the minute, and that is new Heroes on BBC and America's Next Top Model on Living - will anyone ever during the whole series manage to pronounce Katarzyna's name correctly? New South Park as they come out on the web is a must also.

• Paid Members

I'm watching the Dawn Porter series too, and it's been okay but I'm more interested in her arse, to be honest.Celebrity Juice is absolutely shockingly awful. As for anything else, well, there's the Stephen Fry series which is a no-brainer for entertainment and the new Dispatches series has been rather good too. Massive was also very good but that's finished now. Other than that it's a mixture of snooker, cricket, football and repeats of South Park. Having said that, series 12 starts this Friday, I believe, so I'll be on that too.

Bear Grylls, The new series.I think its great.Programs like this make me think i want to actually get stuck in some desolate land, in reality i'd be fucking uselessLast Mand Standing.I also enjoyed the last series, and this one looks as if it will be just as good. I'm not a fan of the preppy bloke though.. he needs to be owned soon.

On TV Right now?Heroes S3Dexter S2 (Repeats, missed one episode in the first run)Deadliest Catch Opilio (Season 4 I think, the one where Phil is taken out)Shamwari DiaryX-Factor - Yes.... although my interest is waning fast.Also watching:The Shield (on DVD, upto season 4 - Noticed S7 is running in the US not sure when it's on over here)Started recording Burn notice then my sky started messing up again so missed it.

Edited by DJ Stevie C

At this very moment I'm watching the Family on Channel 4. Not exactly a good show, but what an ugly family, but at the same time, the middle daughter Emily would so get it....massive tits and she seems so dirty. I can see there being some filth about her hitting the press soon, could imagine her to be a right shag bag.

Y'know...right now I think we're in a bit of a lull as far as good TV goes. My current highlights of the week are Grey's Anatomy and the ever-brilliant Entourage. I'm also enjoying Breaking Bad so far and Fringe has started well enough, but apart from that there's a bit of a dearth. I mean, I'm still watching a lot more than those I've mentioned, but really nothing's too exciting.

Oh, except maybe Stephen Fry in America. I'm all about that.

From a quick look at my Sky Plus planner....Breaking Bad... looks very good, a different idea and very funny so far. In a twisted kinda way.The Restuarant... contestants aren't as good as last year, but still a fine reality programme. Far funnier and supperior to the likes of Big Brother.BlackAdder specials. Really enjoying these.Never Mind the Buzzcocks, can't say I miss Bill Baily but Mark Ronson was dire. Will hopefully pick up.The Riches.... shame it was axed, Eddie Izzard was fantastic in this.Jamies Ministry of Food... More of what you'd expect. But I cant help but like Mr Oliver.The Daily Show.... With the US elecction forthcoming this show is funnier than ever, and thats saying something.FoneJacker... more miss than hit than the last series, but still v funny.Sunshine... best drama I've seen in two/three years. Very good.Ultimate Fighter.... They seem to have picked a lot of jackasses this year to make up for the fact that the coaches have no personality. The rest is made up of usual stuff... wrestling, Neighbours (~), and football.

• Paid Members

Fringe - Just saw the first one, liked it, potential is there.Prison Break - Started off a bit annoyingly but has picked up a bit, still loving T Bag's character.Dexter - Not sure how long they can keep it going but there've been a few twist so far, season 2 was so good that they'll have trouble topping it.True Blood - Really enjoying this so far, it's a vampire drama with rednecks.Heroes - Only saw the first 2 episodes of this season, need to see more to decide whether it can return to season 1's form.My Name Is Earl - I watch this out of habit more than anything else, it's good background TV, still has it's moments.Chuck - Only seen first episode, didn't seem as funny as season 1.Dirty Sexy Money - Enjoying this so far, good light hearted comedy.