#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members

ukffchatlogo.jpg

After several years in the wilderness I'm pleased to announce that #theukff is back in all its glory and no longer a rogue operation. Fully registered, fully modded (kinda), and ready to rock and roll like it's the year 2000.

For those unaware, as per forum rules the chat room is currently used for all live discussion of TV and PPV events. Please drop by in the build up to and during these events rather than clogging up the board with one liners likely to enrage the mods.

There are two ways to access #theukff:

1. The quickest and easiest method is to use the Java Script page located at: http://www.wrestledvd.com/ukffchat.html

- Simply load the page and once you enter the room type /nick YOURNAME to change your username. Failure to do so will mean you're generally looked down upon and possibly kicked if a mod is bored.

2. Experienced IRC users may wish to fire up a client like mIRC for a more complete and enjoyable chat experience. The room is on the World IRC server:

- Server Name: irc.worldirc.org / port 6667 / #theukff

The downside of me having the channel re-registered is I have to provide the chat room "voice" as promised to Paid Members, so if you qualify and want this you'll need to register your nick with WorldIRC and then get in touch with me via PM. You can do that here: http://cservice.worldirc.org/live/

That's about it, not a lot is changing really. However THE MAN (neil) will be pinning this to make the presence of the chat room more predominant and hopefully a bit more popular again.

• Paid Members
I don't get the "voice" stuff. Say I registered and all that, and was given a "voice", what would I then be able to do in the chatroom, that I couldn't before?.

In IRC traditionally it's used to enable you to talk when the room is in "moderated" mode, however for #theukff its pretty much just a status thing. Makes you look a big deal.

• Paid Members
Is there any chance this live chat thingummy can be extended to football as well? The footie threads still get cunted up with live fucking chat from time to time.

Yours in need of a wank

Keith Houchen.

Or if this is not possible, could the member of moderating team that is sensible enough to like football please suspend said cunts instead?

Looking at that screen grab, I've got half an idea where my problem is. See, I don't get that bit in the middle, which I imagine is pretty important. Is there something I need to enable, maybe, to get the chat portion of the chat room?