UFC Undisputed 3 Thread

ajmcstyles

Demo is out looks and played well.

In the controls nothing has changed really if you have played a UFC game before. It seems a tad bit slower than before or is that just me (not complaining just noticing). Either play 1 round of UFC or Pride mode.

UFC mode its - Anderson Silva Vs Jon Jones

Pride mode - Wanderlei Vs Rampage.

It seems THQ has assigned people as champions like the WWE game as Jon Jones is announced as the current UFC Light Heavyweight champion.

The only issue I have with the game so far is WHY is Jon Jones has a stat rating of 95 while Anderson Silva has 93 bit of a slap in the face to the top "P4P" fighter.

Discuss.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It didn't appear on the PS3 store as part of an update like usual but you can still get it off there. Just search UFC Undisputed 3 on the store and you should find it. Dunno why it didn't appear like demos usually do but it is there, trust me.

As for the demo, I've been playing it a couple of hours since I got up for work at 4am and finding it pretty addictive. Seems a bit more challenging but everything's improved for me on the last one. The controls are near enough exactly the same but it feels different to me.

Pride mode is a blast. And Bas and Quadros are a breath of fresh air from the usual commentary and Bas' "liver shot" phrase is in. Lenne Hardt is on there screaming her tits off in the fighter intros too.

Bas Rutten is the man. "Rutten Tutten" :laugh:

There was one thing I did notice that's a nice feature and that's with the muay Thai clinch. Tried to knee Jones but he just stepped next to Anderson stopping any chance of throwing a knee to the head. The stamina system feels different. One other issue I had when throwing punches to a nearly ko'ed opponent they were way too slow. Anderson silva has a weird jab too

• Paid Members

Go on the US Playstation store and download it off there, that's what I did and I was playing it no problems :thumbsup: You might not see it though unless you do a search on there. I dunno if they've updated it yet, they hadn't last night so I had to go on the US store and do a search.

• Paid Members

yeah thats right, I meant to make clear in my first post I got this last night because my brother's got a US account so we downloaded it off there.

So if any of you have set up a US account you can get it, if not it will be up later anyway on the UK one so you'll have it soon enough.

I really like the demo myself. Some people will say it's the same but it plays different to me. The AI seems more aggressive, punches and kicks seem to land better, it feels a bit more difficult even on beginner than it was last year. I've won a couple on Ultimate difficulty but found it fucking hard. Only kinda shit thing on the demo is you can only fight for one round. No big deal but would have been nice to have a full fight.

I love Pride. That's where most of my time on the game will be spent for sure. I like the commentary better, the stomps & soccer kicks, the cool arena, and there's way more different fights possible with the way the weight classes are set up than in UFC mode.

I love the way Bas goes mental when you get your man hurt. Oh and leg and body kick TKO's are fun.

Archived