The Undertaker has a new look

Tommy Atkins

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He looks normal person good, but I dont know how a skinhead will work for a character that has had long hair his whole career (apart form when he changed his gimmick). I suppose short hair would fit this new Clint Eastwood style gimmick. If anyone can make a new look work, its him. He's the master at reinventing himself. Hopefully he makes it to WrestleMania. If he's as banged up as they say he is, who knows?

Hate to say it, but he looks like a giant Gary Glitter. :(

beat me to it, I also think he looks ill from the neck up, makes him look early 60s from that pic alone in my opinion, I hope he has one last Mania in him

Looking at this again, at the side of his neck and the top of his T Shirt, this could have been edited on Paint or something to make him look bald. Unless it's the light shining of his bowling ball like head, his hair could have been cut out and replaced with white paint. Look at the top of the shirt, it could easily pass as light, but it could also easily be just white paint. Half of the tattoo on the side of his neck is missing as well as part of the neckless.

Archived