RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pisses me right off this, you look at the Student protests, you look at that shit last night, then you look at the EDL protests & to think people are scared of us!! Lol!!

It's not as though your 'protests' have the reputation of being peaceful or friendly.

• Paid Members

Why? I'll admit some of the stuff in his post is pretty stupid but the core thing he's saying is right. The police shot a gang member when during a planned Trident operation he shot at them so they naturally shot back. It's hardly Rodney King all over again.

And in retaliation to this the local community set police cars on fire and looted the nearest shops. How does that make any fucking sense? It's not like the police go around shooting peoples heads off every week.

Why? I'll admit some of the stuff in his post is pretty stupid but the core thing he's saying is right. The police shot a gang member when during a planned Trident operation he shot at them so they naturally shot back. It's hardly Rodney King all over again.

And in retaliation to this the local community set police cars on fire and looted the nearest shops. How does that make any fucking sense? It's not like the police go around shooting peoples heads off every week.

Firstly, I am not just referring to only this post by him but his many other EDL-defending posts. I utterly detest the EDL - a bunch of hateful, intolerant people. Secondly, there is yet to be an independent investigation into the shooting so you don't know exactly what happened. Thirdly, the shooting may have just been the straw that broke the camels back. Youths still complain of being stopped by the police for no reason and it has been shown time and time again that police use their stop and search powers disproportionately.

I don't see any racism in his post?

See my other post. Also, "its da feds fault init??" - I presume this isn't Mickey's usual lingo. He hasn't used any outright racism in this post but there's quite obvious undertones and like I said I'm not just referring to this individual post.

• Paid Members
the shooting may have just been the straw that broke the camels back. Youths still complain of being stopped by the police for no reason and it has been shown time and time again that police use their stop and search powers disproportionately.

"Hey we're sick of the police treating us like criminals, so we're gonna' set fire to their cars, destroy local property and loot shops!"

"Hey we're sick of the police treating us like criminals, so we're gonna' set fire to their cars, destroy local property and loot shops!"

That's what usually happens in riots. I'm not saying it's right but this is what people do when they're angry and caught up in a riot situation.

Firstly, I am not just referring to only this post by him but his many other EDL-defending posts. I utterly detest the EDL - a bunch of hateful, intolerant people. Secondly, there is yet to be an independent investigation into the shooting so you don't know exactly what happened. Thirdly, the shooting may have just been the straw that broke the camels back. Youths still complain of being stopped by the police for no reason and it has been shown time and time again that police use their stop and search powers disproportionately.

LaGoosh put it perfectly in the post above. It seems like you're trying to defend the rioters? They are complete scum and deserve to be treated harshly by the police. When something like that breaks out and you don't want to have force used on you by the police, go home and get out of the way.

Typical hysterical dickhead mentality. Everyone complains and accuses the Police of "not doing their jobs" when shootings occur, but when the Police shoot someone who appears to be carrying a gun in public everyone still complains. It's the same shit every time, Police marksmen take down an uncooperative and aggressive person who appears to have a firearm (in this case he did) and then everyone loses their shit because apparently we're supposed to believe that the Police have nothing better to do than go around arbitrarily shooting members of the public for no reason.

According to several articles I've read Mark Duggan was paranoid and sad because one of his friends had been stabbed recently, his friends and family have claimed that he wasn't an aggressive or a violent person yet he was carrying a gun and exchanged fire with Police officers. People who are "no trouble" don't get into a firefight with Police, Hell, people who are "no trouble" wouldn't know how to obtain a gun. Eyewitnesses have claimed that the Police gave Duggan every opportunity to go quietly but he refused, hardly the actions of an innocent man, are they?

It seems to me as though a bunch of luddites decided to go on a riot and figured that the Police shooting a fellow thug would be a great excuse.

I'm so angry.

I'm out of their now but i spent half my life in that area. It's full of scum, kids who kill each other over different post codes, they would stab you over 50p and not have a moments guilt about it.

David Lammy all but pointing the blame at the police isn't helping, neither is Sky letting other nutters come out demanding answers 2 days after a well known arms carrying drug dealer is shot.

It's not funny as people who aren't criminals or supporting criminals have had their homes and all their stuff burnt to shreds and an area which was already on it's knees will now lose millions in trade as the scum have burn't all the shops down.

And Mickey please don't compare your fantasies you march over to peoples very real problems that they deal with every day. I have a very close friend who is in the EDL and i know how utterly paranoid and brainwashed he is over the whole thing, i'll say to you what i say to him. Move on with your life, conspiracy theories aren't worth getting worked up over.