The UKFF Celebrity Twatlist

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Hooray, everybody, it's another Top 50 thread. There was some enthusiasm for a Shitarse 50 rip-off for celebrities, and that's what the Twatlist is. New name out of respect for the legacy of Shitarse, but if anyone's got a better name it's up for debate.

It's happening now, so soon after the very-well-done Comedy Shows list, mainly because The Waterboy told me to.

- All you need to do is e-mail jimbobfredericksson@hotmail.com with your selection of Top Twats. Alternatively, PM me on here, or post your list in this thread.

- Please submit your votes by midnight on Saturday 22nd August.

- You may vote for any number of Twats between 3 and 10. 1st place (your Top Twat) receives 10 Tosserpoints, 2nd place gets 9 Tosserpoints, and so on down to 1.

- If you can't decide on just 10, feel free to list more. They'll each be given half a Tosserpoint, to be used only in the event of tie-breaks or if we don't get 50 people nominated, though the latter should not be an issue considering the venom sprayed across the Punch In the Face thread.

- Please, no more than 1 wrestler per list. As this is a wrestling forum I understand the temptation to fill your list with wrestling personalities will be high but it'll turn out really boring if that's all anyone nominates and I'll discard your vote if your top 10 looks like 'Cena, Russo, HHH, Steph, Cena, Cena, Khali, Nash, Cena' and so on.

- Think wide-ranging, the possibilities are endless. No matter how well-known or obscure (to a degree of course; 'that bloke down the road who nuts grannies' does not count as a celebrity). Politics, sport, music, film, journalism, religion, history, whatever. Dead celebrities are fair game.

- Please, please, please include reasons for each of your nominations. I want to know why you hate these people so much. Be as creative or as obscene as you want, or as long-winded, spew your figurative bile. It'll help hugely with the write-ups.

- If you want to use this thread in the time between now and when voting closes to canvas for certain Twats you think deserve to be pilloried, please go ahead.

- No members of this forum will be counted if you vote for them. So Mark Sloan, Majik, twosheds (he is Cromer's most famous wrestling writer, I understand), Staniforth etc will be spared.

- I'll aim to get all 50 write-ups up quick-sharp once voting closes.

- So, to recap, please send your Top Twats, with reasons please, to jimbobfredericksson@hotmail.com, or by PM to me on here, or just post them in this thread, by midnight on Saturday 22nd August.

And one final thing. Please, when you're thinking of wankstains to nominate, spare a consideration for Morrisey, because he is an absolute cockbag and deserves to win this thing outright. Thankyou.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Don't think i'll be taking part in this one. Celebrities don't really mean enough to me to vote for them, and the whole "top 50" thing is wearing a bit thin for me now. Good luck with it all though.

Don't think i'll be taking part in this one. Celebrities don't really mean enough to me to vote for them, and the whole "top 50" thing is wearing a bit thin for me now. Good luck with it all though.

Me too. I think ill wait on the top 50 albums which will inevitably happen down the road. Now that would be interesting

Me too. I think ill wait on the top 50 albums which will inevitably happen down the road. Now that would be interesting

I like the sound of the top 50 albums, someone has to do one.

• Paid Members

I like the sound of the top 50 albums, someone has to do one.

Your wish just came true, so I think you should go see it before one of the mods (rightly so) deletes it for needlessly clogging up the board.

• Paid Members

I would vote for Kerry Katona but I can't because:

a) In my view in order to be a celebrity you have to excell in a certain field and not be famous for being famous.

b) To place her on a list with mere twats would be an insult to the runners up as she is in a league all her own that extends beyond "twat"

c) This thread will get locked very shortly.