The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

Greetings.

Whilst compiling my top 100 songs list, I thought this place could use a thread specifically dedicated to uploading one (or more if you really want) song each day, for the benefit/interest/annoyance of others. I always find myself listening to a specific song deliberately more than once per day, so I've decided to upload whatever song I am currently in love with, and I encourage you all to do the same. I don't care what you want to upload, be it pop, rock, metal, drum and bass, novelty, whatever, it doesn't matter. This isn't the Elitist Music Thread (not that there's anything wrong with that fine thread), so there's no boundaries with which to stick to.

I'd like for this thread to be a success, mostly because I'm always on the lookout for new or unheard music, so hopefully this will take off. Even if it doesn't, I'll still upload at least one song each day if I'm able to do so. If anybody wants to upload a song but is unsure of how to do so, I find Sendspace to be very straightforward and easy to use.

Feedback and discussion appreciated and encouraged.

With that said, today's song is:

The National - Mr. November

It's really uplifting and quite brilliant. Enjoy.

Edited by neil

I think this is a brilliant idea, but can I suggest maybe informing everyone what musical genre each track is from? Just so people at least have some clue of what they're about to listen to, and arn't shocked when it's Dutch house mixed with Bolivian rap?