The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Whilst this may of been mentioned before, i believe the issue you are talking about (having people think you're on some sort of BNP forum) Isnt really helped by the fact you've just stuck a huge BNP logo in the first post. My example is i popped in here to read this, and had a huge BNP logo on my work screen.....now making people think i'm on the BNP website also.Anyway, i dont think its much of a problem. I mean they "look" alike, but other than that ....i dont see how it causes that much of an issue.

bnp.jpg1pw%20logo%20white.jpeg

What's worse, 1PW or the BNP? There's only one way to find out...
fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_4.jpgBASICALLY SAHH THE MONIES FOR THE FLIGHTS FOR THE FIGHT WERE ALL DISTRIBUTED TO THE CORRECT ACCOUNTS SAHH BUT UNFORTUNALEY ALL THE FLIGHTS FOR THE FIGHT WERE CANCELLED SAHH. I HAVE PROOF OF THE FLIGHTS BEING CANCELLED SAHHH FROM THE AIRPORT SIGN BELOW SAHHH. I WISH I COULD REFUND THE MONIES SAHH I WISH I COUD SAHH I REALLY REALLY DO!all-flights-cancelled.jpg

Whilst this may of been mentioned before, i believe the issue you are talking about (having people think you're on some sort of BNP forum) Isnt really helped by the fact you've just stuck a huge BNP logo in the first post. My example is i popped in here to read this, and had a huge BNP logo on my work screen.....now making people think i'm on the BNP website also.Anyway, i dont think its much of a problem. I mean they "look" alike, but other than that ....i dont see how it causes that much of an issue.

Fair point about the logo, original posted image removed. I was talking 'at quick glance'. Trust me it is problem, looks the same, union jack, the UK lettering, looking like a 'we all love the BNP' forum!

Archived