UKFF Poster of the Year (On Topic) 2011

Chest Rockwell

On Topic Poster of the Year  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Again, I don't really think this is fair to the MMA-only posters and I still don't understand why there isn't a separate MMA poster award.

Despite that, in the short time I gave MMA a go I found wandshogun a great poster and on the occasions he pops up in off-topic he seems a good bloke as well so he deserves recognition here, I think.

Again, I don't really think this is fair to the MMA-only posters and I still don't understand why there isn't a separate MMA poster award.

Despite that, in the short time I gave MMA a go I found wandshogun a great poster and on the occasions he pops up in off-topic he seems a good bloke as well so he deserves recognition here, I think.

I agree, I voted for Wand. EBB would be another good choice, I do not watch or follow wrestling that much anymore so could not really say if the other folks have been decent this year. That said, Ian is usually on the top of his game and Pictos is a funny fucker.

Us MMA faitful should have a separate award.

Edited by jimufctna24

I agree, I voted for Wand. EBB would be another good choice, I do not watch or follow wrestling that much anymore so could not really say if the other folks have been decent this year. That said, Ian is usually on the top of his game and Pictos is a funny fucker.

Us MMA faitful should have a separate award.

I agree us MMA posters should have a separate award, hope we get one this year. I enjoy talking with the regular MMA posters, wandshogun09 gets my vote as I've enjoyed our recent conversations on all things MMA.

Edited by The Natural

I went with air_raid as he has made some terrific contributions all year. I asked a question in spring time regarding who was the greater wrestler, Shawn Michaels or Ric Flair, and the reply raid gave was stunning, one of the best replies I've ever seen on here.

I'm glad TheBigBoot got recognition, though it's a shame he doesn't post more often.

I'm mainly in the MMA threads, so I've gone with wandshogun09. He's a great poster and knows his stuff when it comes to past and curent MMA.

On the wrestling side it would have to be Ian, his posts are almost always interesting/entertaining.

Great set of posters. I went for Pity because I love him unconditionally, but Ian looks to be deservedly murdering the oppo thanks to endless brilliant contributions. Much like I thought with the Off Topic lot, it's an ace list and a reminder how tremendous this forum is.