Revised "Tidal Wave Wrestling" Tour Details and Matches

Mark Sloan

Information of Tidal Wrestling's first Tour has now announced.

Below is the information available on these events as they stand at time of publishing.

"Tidal Wave Tour 2013"

Tidal_Tour_Bristol.jpg

November 23rd

1st stop on the tour arrives in Bristol at the Trinity Centre, Trinity Road, Bristol, B52

Tickets available from

See Tickets

Bristol Ticket Shop

Ticket Web

Gigantic

For More information please visit Tidal Wrestling's Facebook Event Page - Bristol FB Event Page

Matches Announced

Colt Cabana v Drake Younger

Adam Cole v Eddie Kingston

Dave Mastiff in a Local Challenge Match

Chuck Taylor v Noam Dar

Lion Kid v Mark Haskins

Martin Kirby v Marty Scurll

Tidal_Tour_Darlington.jpg

November 25rd

A huge third event at the Dolphin Centre, The Horsemarket, Darlington, DL1

Tickets available from

Event Brite

For More information please visit Tidal Wrestling's Facebook Event Page - Darlington FB Event Page

Matches Announced

Colt Cabana v Adam Cole

Drake Younger v Eddie Kingston

Dave Mastiff in a Local Challenge Match takes on Darlington's "Perfect Purdie"

Lion Kid v Chuck Taylor

Martin Kirby v Mark Haskins

Noam Dar v Marty Scurll

Tidal_Tour_Leeds.jpg

November 26rd

Leeds hosts the 4th stop on the tour at the Cockpit, Swinegate, Leeds LS1 4AG

Tickets available from

Luna Tickets

For More information please visit Tidal Wrestling's Facebook Event Page - Leeds FB Event Page

Matches Announced

Colt Cabana v Drake Younger

Chuck Taylor v Eddie Kingston

Dave Mastiff v El Ligero

Adam Cole v Mark Haskins

Noam Dar v Martin Kirby

Marty Scurll v Lion Kid

Tidal_Tour_London.jpg

December 1st

The final stop arrives in London at the Coronet Threatre, 28 New Kent Road, London SE1 6TJ (Elephant & Castle tube)

Tickets available from

Ticket Web

ABC

For More information please visit Tidal Wrestling's Facebook Event Page - London FB Event Page

Matches Announced

London Card for Sunday

Colt Cabana v Adam Cole

Chuck Taylor v Mark Haskins

Dave Mastiff v Johnny Storm

Kris Travis v Marty Scurll

Lion Kid v Martin Kirby

Nathan Cruiz v Rampage Brown

For any information on these events, please visit the facebook page associated with each event.

Ticket Related Questions please visit the Ticket Vendor supplied for each Event.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I find this tour interesting. It leaves you to imagine what a ten day DGUK tour would have looked like (!)

On a personal note, it's a shame that the some Progress regulars presumably will be missing Chapter 10 for the 24th November date, funny how there's nothing to clash with Rev Pro's sudden Northern excursion on the 29th, and I should make the London date on December 1st.

I find this tour interesting. It leaves you to imagine what a ten day DGUK tour would have looked like (!)

On a personal note, it's a shame that the some Progress regulars presumably will be missing Chapter 10 for the 24th November date, funny how there's nothing to clash with Rev Pro's sudden Northern excursion on the 29th, and I should make the London date on December 1st.

Nothing funny about it, our show was originally going to take place on the Sunday, due to a talent share with WXW. But we opted to move it to the Friday when we found out a number of our regulars had been booked up a long time ago on this tour.

That's a funny thing to say, especially as you know better from Rev Pro.

Here are the facts. Tour was discussed shortly after DG castleford.

As you said, was discussed about Dragon Gate ten day tour. Dg were un available for a tour that size in 2013 or 2014. Infact they only had one weekend available before 2015

So Tidal promoter asked me to assemble the UK talent around March.

Progress discovered talented was booked in July/August and I assume they were unable to move their date considering 6 of the top UK talents that they use were unavailable on that date

In regards to Rev Pro, as they stated above, they were due to run the Sunday but were considering a date move, but then WXW offered the NJPW tag champions, rev pro worked around the clock to secure a northern venue on the Friday and Tidal agreed to free up the Friday date (they had a provisional event booked) so that fans could see the castleford event and rev pro could continue to promote the events that the fans come to expect

Nothing funny or sinister at all. The Tidal promoter (and rev pro) are commited to working with the UK scene to give the fans and workers the best possible events and opportunity

I hope that puts to bed any misgivings or wayward thoughts

Feel free to contact me should you require any further clarification

• Paid Members

I didn't mean to suggest anything sinister, I'm sure Progress will be fine as they do tend to mix it up, and I know Rev Pro will go all out to make an impact with their northern debut.

Might come down to what the Rev Pro line-up looks like before buying. They already have Uhaa Nation, who I really want to see live, so that's an advantage - however I can quite easily get to The Cockpit pretty easily. Will have to depend too if the lads I'd usually go with are free.

Still, I've always thought Cockpit would be awesome for wrestling so that'd be interesting to see. I hope it goes well, I know Eddie Kingston can be a bit of a wildcard (pun completely intended) when it comes to getting into the country (or was it Germany?) so it'd be interesting to see what happens there, whether it was a Visa issue or whatever. I remember there been a whole range of stories when it first happened.

I may well head to the Leeds show as The Cockpit depending on whether or not i'm free that night. The Cockpit is a great little venue and should provide a great atmosphere.

As you said, was discussed about Dragon Gate ten day tour. Dg were un available for a tour that size in 2013 or 2014. Infact they only had one weekend available before 2015

Does this mean we might be getting a 2014 weekend tour Mark? Or is it going to be into 2015 before the next DG tour?

I may well head to the Leeds show as The Cockpit depending on whether or not i'm free that night. The Cockpit is a great little venue and should provide a great atmosphere.

The Leeds and Castlford Shows are on Seperate dates.

Does this mean we might be getting a 2014 weekend tour Mark? Or is it going to be into 2015 before the next DG tour?

Oh... If I were a betting man....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be out with my wife and friends on the 23rd November in Bristol, the same night as Colt Cabana is scheduled to appear there. I am hoping to sneak away from my friends for an hour to hopefully meet colt and buy some merch off him. At what time do they normally sell merchandise at these events is it at the start before the matches or is it at the end of the night.

I will be out with my wife and friends on the 23rd November in Bristol, the same night as Colt Cabana is scheduled to appear there. I am hoping to sneak away from my friends for an hour to hopefully meet colt and buy some merch off him. At what time do they normally sell merchandise at these events is it at the start before the matches or is it at the end of the night.

You will find Colt selling merchandise any spare second he has!

Archived