Yanky Panky thread

Halitosis Romantic

• Paid Members

Hi,

I've a question.......

As a Brit living in America, do you ever correct or question Americans when they use the phrase 'I could care less' when they actually mean 'I couldn't care less'?

I'd find this very annoying.

Thanks

Michael

So, that Jeremy Lin, amirite?

Also, Rick Santorum is a knob who thinks that the Netherlands has enforced state euthanasia.

30 Rock is back on form this season.

My Time Warner Cable manager won't let me delete shit online from my DVR, that sucks.

Are you on glue Rosey?

• Paid Members
So, that Jeremy Lin, amirite?

Also, Rick Santorum is a knob who thinks that the Netherlands has enforced state euthanasia.

30 Rock is back on form this season.

My Time Warner Cable manager won't let me delete shit online from my DVR, that sucks.

Are you on glue Rosey?

Not right now, but I have a feeling I picked the wrong week to quit. First I get shredded over a post elsewhere about the detrimental effects of Liberal smugness, and now this shower.

Hi,

I've a question.......

As a Brit living in America, do you ever correct or question Americans when they use the phrase 'I could care less' when they actually mean 'I couldn't care less'?

Thanks

Michael

I learned my lesson early - they love our accents, but mock the way we speak. And impersonations... we're either the Queen, or the Artful Dodger.

Are you parodying yourself or are you being serious?

I don't recall ever having been serious about anything. It's a constant criticism.

Excellent, have you ever tried anything from White Castle? Are they as good as Harold And Kumar made out they were?

Well, I think so, but when I was over here with a couple of mate a few years back, I enforced a White Castle visit on them - they made the wrong choices. Have the sliders and the fries, and you can't go wrong - don't have fried chicken and biscuits, it's a mistake. Some of the shit they sell is insane, I'm glad I'm out of their delivery radius.

• Moderators
Hi,

I've a question.......

Thanks

Michael

I do. It drives me up the wall.

• Paid Members
You're friends sound a bit silly. First time at White Castle and they plumped for chicken? White Castle's reputation is built on the Sliders and fries!

I think it was sabotage. I think they were inclined to hate it, and that they made it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

They post here, too.

Archived