Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I thought we could do with an off-topic version of this and I thought I'd kick it off by wondering if anyone else had spotted PC Garfield from The Bill in his biggest starring role since that show - in the latest Jaffa Cakes advert? He hasn't aged a bit! Time I bought that The Bill boxset, I reckon.

• Moderators
I thought we could do with an off-topic version of this and I thought I'd kick it off by wondering if anyone else had spotted PC Garfield from The Bill in his biggest starring role since that show - in the latest Jaffa Cakes advert? He hasn't aged a bit! Time I bought that The Bill boxset, I reckon.

He's been in the news a bit lately for knockiing up Hannah Waterman and leaving his wife for her.

He's been in the news a bit lately for knockiing up Hannah Waterman and leaving his wife for her.

How ugly must his wife have been to leave her for the Lion from Wizard Of Oz

hannah%20waterman.jpg

Wizard%20of%20Oz%20Lion.jpg

• Paid Members

Ooh, naughty boy. I bet McVities are delighted.

• Paid Members

I just thought about making this thread around 30 seconds ago. On my life. Clicked on here and there it was.

Just seen the Nat West advert. It makes me laugh when they talk about their independent reviews. "Nothing hidden, just the facts"

Gladstone who is the girl in your avatar? I know you answered it before but i didn't take note.

It is Mellisa Clarke :love:. And when you type her name, she is ALWAYS to be accompanied by a :love:

NSFW, by the way, that link.

Fucking sensational. Awesome link.

Garfield was one of my favourite Bill guys.

Obviously Reg Hollis was the best, and fuck anyone who doesn't get that.

Him, Tony Stamp, and Dave whatshisface, along with Polly who I really wanted to shag in her uniform even though she wasn't that fit. And preferably to the Bill theme tune.

Speaking of the Bill theme tune, anyone who doesn't like the full version is a proper gay. For the benefit of anyone who doesn't want to sit through it, skip to around 44 seconds:

Seriously, those 10 seconds or so are the BEST THING EVER. I'm not embarassed to say I dance every fucking time like I'm Reg on LSD.

• Moderators

I never liked The Bill, it was in there with the "London's Burning? Fucks Sakes!" as a child. However, I had plenty of time for Soldier Soldier.

I had an all new respect for Tosh in later years though. A girl from school's mam looked like him, sans stache. Some woman off The Bill was in Pobol Y Cwm the over week with Terry off Emmerdale as well.

Anyone remember watching Tosh Lines at school in the show 'Starting Out' it was some series each of which had a moral dilemma - we used to watch it in RE. He played the dad and I think it started with the family moving into their new house. I think the son was a skinhead and I seem to re-call one episode had the daughter doing magic mushrooms. I'll have a look on youtube for it when I can be arsed.

• Paid Members
I never liked The Bill, it was in there with the "London's Burning? Fucks Sakes!" as a child. However, I had plenty of time for Soldier Soldier.

London's Burning was total shit, with the exception of sick-note and that time a propane bottling plant exploded.

Archived