WWE Raw 9th April 2012 Discussion *SPOILERS*

hbknhhh

Raw 9th April 2012  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brock Lesnar is confirmed for raw tonight and also Cena is due to give a response to last weeks attack on him .... Might have to wake myself up at 2am to watch this weeks raw ... too pumped to see lesnar f5 some bitches!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, I have to be up at 6am but now that someone has said its at 1am then I am really, really tempted, especially if Brock cuts a promo to explain himself. Could go to sleep for a few hours now and then again for a bit after it finishes. I'll probably regret it come waking up in the morning, but I don't really want the nice bank holiday weekend to end. Dilemma.

Geez, I have to be up at 6am but now that someone has said its at 1am then I am really, really tempted, especially if Brock cuts a promo to explain himself. Could go to sleep for a few hours now and then again for a bit after it finishes. I'll probably regret it come waking up in the morning, but I don't really want the nice bank holiday weekend to end. Dilemma.

It's at 2am.

I wouldn't have Brock cutting anything resembling a promo. Fuck that shit.

I'd have ACE book some sort of innocuous Santino/Brodus vs. Dolph/Ziggles tag match, which finds its way to the main event. Hell, as ACE is on a PEOPLE POWERtrip have him make it a No DQ match. Towards the end of the match Santino's out but Brodus is beating the tits out of Swaggles (yeah, that's what i'd call them) when Brock's awesome music hits. Brock hits the ring and throws Brodus about like a little kid. Brock's stood there looking all brilliant, hopefully with the startings of a new beard. Ziggler creeps in behind, nicks a quick three count only for Brock to turn around and look at him like 'MMMM...LUNCH!' so Ziggles fucks off.

Brock stands there for a bit just staring at the ramp way, waiting for Cena (as they've been advertising his 'response' all evening). Cena doesn't appear. Santino who has been too out of it to know whats going on wakes up and walks right into shit street. Brock does him over. Fuck it, let him bleed. Santino's about as close as they've got to a sympathetic character so it'll get a fair reaction. I'd then empty the locker room of the jobbers and nobodies, have them try and charge the ring but Brock turns, shoots them a beardy glare, and they all just stand there like deer in the headlight. Then...BOOM! Cena's music. Cena walks out all serious and brooding and starts to walk to the ring. The scared jobbers who flapped it part like the red sea to allow their hero through only for ACE and his team of security to charge out and stop Cena from making the ring. I'd end Raw on the visual of a frothing at the mouth Brock stood over an all-but-dead Santino staring at Cena who is trying to force his way past a team of hired goons, as ACE reads him the riot act and a squadron of jobbers stand by, helpless.

It even gives them an out as to why Brock won't be there next week. Have them say ACE has told him to take the night off. Then, next week have Cena stumble into a title match at Extreme Rules, which'll be Brock's next appearance as he cocks up Cena's title hopes.

[/fantasy booking]

What you should glean from this is that I like the strong silent type. And I like beards.

• Paid Members
Unless of course I hear the inkling of a rumour about Dean Ambrose debuting tonight, and like a sucker, I'd probably stay up :p

He's on the road with WWE at the moment, isn't he? Which brand is he travelling with?

• Paid Members
Unless of course I hear the inkling of a rumour about Dean Ambrose debuting tonight, and like a sucker, I'd probably stay up :p

He's on the road with WWE at the moment, isn't he? Which brand is he travelling with?

Not sure, but he worked both the Raw and SmackDown tapings last week. Mick Foley is apparently advertised to appear on Raw tonight. Some think this may indicate Ambrose may debut in an angle with him

Archived