5 Things You Hate Right Now

Mr. Seven

**Disclaimer** Any 'clever' responses such as "threads like this LOLZ" will be treated with the contempt that they deserve.

Yeah, fairly straightforward.

* Zane Lowe - Why does this cunt have to always be irritating? Not only that, but has there ever been a more sycophantic, suck the cock of whoever he is interviewing host?

* Tie: That "Chasing Pavements" song/That "Mercy" song. Both overproduced. Both overplayed. Both sung by unattractive women with annoying voices. Both candidates for worst acclaimed song of the year.

* My boss. An insufferable mood swinging cunt that used to be my best friend until he got a small bit of power and exploited it. The day I or he leave and I can finally tell him how I feel about him before possibly punching him will be something to behold.

* The phrase "Yummy Mummy". Disgusting.

* The creepy CGI mess gay dog thing from the Churchill ads. Does this even need explaining?

Come on people, vent. It feels good.

Zane Lowe - Why does this cunt have to always be irritating? Not only that, but has there ever been a more sycophantic, suck the cock of whoever he is interviewing host?

I'll admit I don't have five picks right now, so I'll have to come back later, but the very mention of this guy's name angers me to the point that I feel the need to post.It's getting to that time of year that the festivals are on, so while I'll stay well away from a radio when he's on there, he is incredibly annoying when he's on any of these shows. Every band he sees is "the best band of the weekend", and is even more cringeworthy when he starts singing along to the song getting played in the background while the person co-hosting has to speak up to talk over his pish singing.Okay, I'm done.

• Paid Members

1. Skinny jeans. They don't suit you. You look like a fucking cunt. Your legs aren't supposed to be that skinny, you fucking pricks.2. People who eat something nice and say "Mmmmm"...what the fuck is all that about? How about saying "Mmmm" when your eating my shit with no fucking teeth. Annoying as FUCK.3. All these gay whiny pussy shit that passes for music these days. What ever happened to bands where the guys sounded like men when they sing? Stop screaming like drowned cats you cum sipping cunts. And no eye liner or any of that emo/indie/ "alternative" fucking bollocks.4. People who discuss politics and how important it is but have no fucking idea about it whatsoever. This stupid cunt of a woman at my work went on some long rant at me about why I should vote (my argument was "why bother if i don't support any parties views or ambitions") and how important it is but then went on to say "I won't vote for Gordon Brown, there's just something about him I don't like" and then 3/4 of the office agreeing with her. DIE.5. Gay people who make an extreme point of being as fucking gay as possible just to show how "crazy" and "unique" they are. I got no problem with gay people but when they intentionally go over the top it's fucking pathetic.You're right I do feel better.

1, People banging on about how great their life is when I'm doing not so good right now. Yeah, ok, you asked me how I'm doing and I said not so good. How is hearing about you doing fan-fucking-tastic going to help ME?!2, Waiting for my new scooter. WANT IT NOW!!!!!3, Insomnia. Sitting here at 3am waiting for someone to post something is not fun, I tell you. 4, Arthritis. One knee is bad enough. Both is taking the piss.5, Party Political Broadcasts by the BNP. Self explanitory.

Didn't take me long to come up with five. Mainly because I've given you one in the reply. Wasn't as hard as I thought.

2) Panic Merchants. The case in point is definately up here right now, as the Grangemouth Fuel Refinery is closed down, and people were told that if they used their normal habits in regards to getting petrol, it'd be fine. Of course, now there might actually be shortages because nobody wants to listen to that kind of thing. They want to go out and clog up every petrol pump in Scotland and bleed 'em dry because they're panic merchants. Ugh.

3) Football supporters that don't like a manager when they come in, so when they DO a good job, it's ignored, and usually the arguement for sacking the manager is pretty stupid. I'm mainly speaking of the Morton supporters right now who want Davie Irons out. Why ? He's turned our constantly losing team into a side which, while not winning on a regular basis, aren't losing every week. Improvement. We got a 3-0 win on Saturday, and only the top three have beaten us since he came in. What is he supposed to have done ? Pushed for a top half finish with a shite team ?

4) Pro Evolution Soccer. As good a game as it is, it can be the most frustrating thing to do for fun. I can't remember any other football game where you could score a free kick, and the end result is a goal kick. Although there was FIFA 98 on the N64 where you could miss a shot and the ball would go through the back of the net and you'd get a goal for it. That was fun.

5) Plain ignorance in general.

3. All these gay whiny pussy shit that passes for music these days. What ever happened to bands where the guys sounded like men when they sing? Stop screaming like drowned cats you cum sipping cunts. And no eye liner or any of that emo/indie/ "alternative" fucking bollocks.

I agree!I was watching Kerrang the other morning at about 1am and it was a supposed 'Hardcore' playlist and so many bands today are full of pretty boys with their straightened hair, no balls voices and predictable songs. I can't even remember the names of them but I just wanted something like Harvester Of Sorrow from Moscow to come on and show them how it should be done.

Personally I find the seemingly endeless wave of glang-a-lang or so soft rock it hurts British bollocks to be much more offensive. Kaiser Chiefs, The Hoosiers, Scouting For Girls, Jack Penate, One Night Only, Razorlight, Pigeon Detectives, The Feeling, The Fratellis, etc... all need to stop. Please. I can't stand it anymore.

Canb't think of 5 right now either, but one isThe "They're Hot" Brigade - People who go to gigs not because they like the music but because they think the band is hot. THey then proceed to get to the front in front of the real fans way, don't know the words and just scream annoyingly whenever the band talk.

1. Wireless internet. My brother's just hooked his computer back onto our network and now my internet is starting to play havoc again. No matter who we're with, the internet just takes the piss in this house.2. Daytime TV. Being off school thanks to the late Easter holiday my school took means I'm stuck with really shite TV. God, I'm gonna need a job in summer or I'll go crazy.3. Exam papers. Yes, I know I've got GCSE exams when I got back, but I don't need to be flooded in maths papers. We were given four and I've got a memory stick full of them from the teacher as well.4. Yeah, I'm gonna go with skinny jeans. They make you look like a bloody twat. Especially guys wearing skinny jeans. They just look stupid. 5. My friends constantly bugging me about going to Alton Towers sometime next week despite the fact that I've told them repeatedly I've got no money to go and my parents won't lend me any money because they've just paid

2. Daytime TV. Being off school thanks to the late Easter holiday my school took means I'm stuck with really shite TV. God, I'm gonna need a job in summer or I'll go crazy.

SHIT ! That reminds me of Jeremy Kyle. Loser. Probably would have been a better choice than most of the ones I picked.Infact, I feel much much worse now.

• Paid Members

Getting beat by Sheffield United while surrounded by utter morons who follow our club to one game a season, fight amongst themselves and slag the team off.Getting up to go to the Gym. I have to convince myself every morning.People who let their kid scream while you are trying to enjoy a nice pub lunch. Inconsiderate, lazy bastards.Going to work. The guy who sits next to me is the most miserable bastard alive. He's leaving on Friday, we're counting down the minutes.The Rain. When is it going to stop raining? For a start, I want to get the lawn sorted out and the garden tidied but it's rained every weekend for ages.

1. Getting screwed over on mario kart. Why can't the other drivers just be better with harder difficulties instead of cranking up the screw-job factor.2. People who go on and on about how bad music is and when asked what they listen to proceed to spout of lists of awful screamy death metal bands and/or awful generic r n b singers.3. People like me who attack every one elses musical tastes when they should just accept that music is popular for a reason and that is that large groups pof other people enjoy listening to it. So fuck off and stop trying to mould everyone else into a clone of you and your tastes you stupid ignorant shit.4. People who spout off a bunch of buzz words and phrases and think that it makes you sound big and clever. It doesn't. Having a point and facts to back it up makes you clever.5. NPower, dragging their feet over investigating my faulty electricty meter until I had left for another company and then ending the investigation without telling me when I'm still entitled to a refund. Then after weeks of phoning they suddenly tell me 'oh, you have to get your new supplier to fix it and then get them to tell us before we can give you any sort of refund'. Bastards.

Archived