Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK
wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

Infinite Promotions presents:

"A Hard Day's Fight Round 3"

Saturday 8th November 2014

Featuring:

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Championship bout:

"The Juice" CJ Banks © vs. "Delicious" Danny Hope

(Graphic to follow)

"In Your Scouse: Hey Juice" saw CJ Banks defeat "Liverpool's Number One" Zack Gibson in the centre of the ring to remain Heavyweight Champion for his 804th consecutive day. In a hard fought victory that spanned "The Dome" from floor to rafter, Banks defeated Gibson in relatively clean fashion with a devastating knee to the face and torso, leaving the Liverpool crowd heartbroken. 

November 8th will be Juice's 896th day as champion and his challenger that night is an altogether different proposition. "Delicious" Danny Hope, riding a wave of momentum capped off by an impressive (if accidental) win over both Jack Gallagher and Alex Cyanide at "Hey Juice", will look to capitalise on his winning ways with the biggest win of his career.

Can Delcious Danny unseat the stalwart Heavyweight kingpin or will Banks remain atop his Championship throne, moving ever closer to the rarefied air of 1000 days as champion.

And what role, if any, will Hope's former tag team partner, Joey Hayes, play in proceedings. 

You'll have to join us to find out. 

And More TBA*

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall
Renshaw Street
Liverpool
L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, please visit www.infinitepromotions.co.uk or consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions
Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo
Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been thinking of what I'd like to see for a card all day in work. Came up with this:

Infinite Promotions Championship

©CJ Banks vs El Ligero

British Premier League

Cardif (Mark Andrews) vs Glassgow (Noam Daar)

British Premier League

Leeds (Robbie Bell) vs Manchester (Sam Bailey)

Singles Match

Rampage Brown vs Bubblegum

Thats all I've got so far :p

563609_331188940304997_255620371195188_591577_98359543_n.jpg

As promised all matches from the British Wrestling Premier League are to be released online for free. Today we at Infinite Promotions bring you the first bout in this the inaugural season of the British Wrestling Premier League.

545387_350781821679042_255620371195188_643031_952487350_n.jpg

To view the match please

Following the match our reporters caught up with the competitors and their respective managers, they had this to say:

Christopher Egan (Team Liverpool Manager): 'I expected it to be tough, not easy, but tough. Tough was not what Woodvine delivered. He put up a decent fight but Zack delivered the goods. We went into the match expecting 3 points and that's exactly what we got. It's early days, but I'm sure we're going to win the whole thing'.

Zack Gibson (Team Liverpool #01): 'I thought Marc did a good job, he had a lot of fight in him and to be honest he nearly had me in the 3rd round. But at the end of the day we wanted the 3 points, we wanted a strong fall difference and we've walked away with both. I felt we were just better on the night and I'm feeling very good about the rest of the season'.

Phillip Woodvine (Team Stoke Manager): 'I stand by my selection for the match, I was very happy with Marc's performance, unfortunately it just wasn't our night'.

Marc Morgan (Team Stoke #03): 'I'm disappointed of course, to not only lose the match but to drop 2 straight falls. I believe I hung with a more experienced competitor and I feel like Gibson was saved by the bell in round 3. I feel like some mistakes on my part cost me, although I'll take nothing away from Zack as he's one hell of a competitor. It's back to the gym for me now to train even harder for my next opportunity with the team'.

As mentioned in a press release following our debut show '51st State of Emergency':

- At 8am Saturday we recieved a call saying that our hired ring was no longer coming

- After struggling to find a replacement we finally recieved help from the BWP around midday, due to short notice the ring only arrived in time to be set up seconds before doors

- At 3pm Saturday we recieved a text saying that James Mason could not make it. Luckily we found a more than suitable replacement despite the short notice

- At 7:20pm Saturday our HD Camera crew and ring announcer (who came as a package) left without telling us due a dispute unrelated to the owners of the venue, the talent or the promoters of Infinite Promotions

These events had a knock on effect on the production of our BWPL programming. Despite the lower quality than originally planned (which will be sorted for future events/ matches) we hope you still enjoy the match.

Team London vs. Team Wigan will be released shortly, to make sure you don't miss it please subscribe to our youtube channel - Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

563609_331188940304997_255620371195188_591577_98359543_n.jpg

As promised all matches from the British Wrestling Premier League are to be released online for free. Today we at Infinite Promotions bring you the second bout in this the inaugural season of the British Wrestling Premier League.

542322_348223138601577_1151691034_n.jpg

To view the match please

Following the match our reporters caught up with the competitors and their respective managers, they had this to say:

Ciaran McConnell (Team Wigan Manager): "I won't pretend i'm not annoyed by the 11th hour change for Team London. 'Rampage' is considerably larger than James. He brings with him an altogether different skillset which we hadn't tailored our training schedule to prepare for. With that said, that Jack was able to come through two falls to one against Brown with no preperation just goes to show how much of a truly phenomenal wrestler he is. I'm very pleased with how he did, and I'm pleased with the three points. I do hope that we won't have a repeat of Melanie Price's behaviour in future though... for the sake of fairness if nothing else."

Jack Gallagher (Team Wigan #01 and Team Captain): "The change in opponent did throw me a little, but when competing at this level you have to be prepared for anything and everything. We've got the 3 points we wanted, and we've started as we intend to go on."

Melanie Price (Team London Manager): "The unfortunate events of the day left us in a really bad situation. I was very pleased with the governing bodie's decision to allow us a temporary loan and Rampage was a more than fitting replacement. Our lack of experience together really hurt us in the end, we've had no time training together and our strategy was flawed. Take nothing away from Gallagher and Team Wigan, but London is the top team in this league and we'll be back stronger than ever for our next fixture".

(Rampage Brown had no comment)

As mentioned in a press release following our debut show '51st State of Emergency':

- At 8am Saturday we recieved a call saying that our hired ring was no longer coming

- After struggling to find a replacement we finally recieved help from the BWP around midday, due to short notice the ring only arrived in time to be set up seconds before doors

- At 3pm Saturday we recieved a text saying that James Mason could not make it. Luckily we found a more than suitable replacement despite the short notice

- At 7:20pm Saturday our HD Camera crew and ring announcer (who came as a package) left without telling us due a dispute unrelated to the owners of the venue, the talent or the promoters of Infinite Promotions

These events had a knock on effect on the production of our BWPL programming. Despite the lower quality than originally planned (which will be sorted for future events/ matches) we hope you still enjoy the match.

More news from the British Wrestling Premier League will be released shortly, to make sure you don't miss it please subscribe to our channel - Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

Archived