Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Cool, sounds like someone wants to be a modern-day Jack The Ripper.

Depends if he gutted them. There's talk it maybe four now. I woman's body was found in a river somewhere between Deeping and (I think) Spalding, which is fairly close to where I live. Police have confirmed that she has died under suspicious circumstances and found a burned out car near by. They say at the moment any connection between this and the other three is just a loose connection.

Is it possible that in the mind of this killer, he/she may think he's/she's going to be easily caught hence the speed in which his/her killing his victims, usually serial killers have a delay in between victims, unless this person has already killed quite a few and is already up to full speedeither way sounds like this person needs to be caught quickly !!!

• Paid Members

I love how the media went into overdrive when two were found dead.RIPPER! RIPPER! RIPPER! RIPPER! GOD FOR FUCK SAKE PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't say that! He's coming for you now!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!*runs out waving hands in the air*

• Paid Members

Surely if a fourth body is found, and hes killed one every single day, surely thats some sort of macabre record for the U.K.?And another thing. I'm not trying to defend the murderer, but the media outlets (Sky, BBC) need to remember that prostitution is very much illegal in this country. Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.Not trying to defend the guy.

And another thing. I'm not trying to defend the murderer, but the media outlets (Sky, BBC) need to remember that prostitution is very much illegal in this country. Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.

It was only a matter of time.I cannot begin to describe how ignorant, nay, stupid you are.

• Paid Members

Lets see now...serial killer...utterly delusional.....social outcast....possibly lives with Mother....God-like belief in own righteousness but really deeply troubled.....East Anglia....Two Sheds?

Was just about to question whether he's hiding in here. I believe he maybe...

Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.

How ignorant is that? How much do you know about prostitution other than where to get it and how much? Do you have any idea why a lot of girls get into? How many are desperate to get out of it? It is in no way the girls fault, not at all.

Surely if a fourth body is found, and hes killed one every single day, surely thats some sort of macabre record for the U.K.?

I'm pretty sure the murders so far didn't happen every day.For the record though, there needs to be at least one more murder attributed to him before he can be considered a serial killer.

And another thing. I'm not trying to defend the murderer, but the media outlets (Sky, BBC) need to remember that prostitution is very much illegal in this country. Half of it is the girls fault for being out there.

It was only a matter of time.I cannot begin to describe how ignorant, nay, stupid you are.
He is Scottish.