Who's an arsehole in real life?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Celebs of course. This is a thread inspired by the claim to fame thread, and because my aunt said a woman who worked at the Sunderland Empire came into her work a few months back and said Jim Davidson was an absolute cock. Just the worst human being on earth. Which fair enough is no revelation, but its a start. Another is Alan Shearer. And round our way, its popular to do the old "Shearer's a cunt" story, so it might be one sided, but I've heard he's a stuck up bellend. And bald. Anyone else, like to share their first, third of nineth hand stories of twat celebs.

Oh, I heard Frank Bruno's a bit of a gonk as well, but I dont (want to) believe that.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Kevin Keegan.

Back in the Seventies, he was up for an award for Merseyside sportsman of the year or something. The other front runner was Alex Murphy who was some rugby player. The prize was about a grand which was a fair deal back then. About a week before the award, Keegan rang Murphy and said that no matter who won, he reckoned they should share the prize fifty fifty. Keegan had been tipped off that, at the time, the votes were pretty close. Murphy agreed not thinking he'd come close to winning.

Turns out, he was right. Keegan trounced him. And fucked off with all the money.

Murphy often tells the story at sportsmans' dinners and to this day still hates him with a passion.

And he had a perm.

EDIT: Oh! And Paul Carrick, he what was in Squeeze. They were playing a gig locally and me, my Dad and his mate and bird were there for his mate's birthday. It was a small venue so the bird went over to the stage at the break and asked Carrick if they'd play a particular song as it was her bloke's birthday. Carrick responded that he would, if she would come back stage after and suck him off. Twat.

• Paid Members

Never heard a good story about Jimmy White sadly as he was my favourite snooker player when I was a kid. I've heard a number of stories about him either pulling the "do you know who I am? Give me a discount" routine in shops or being pissed out of his head and rude at racing events.

Bradley from S Club 7 apparently used to go around clothes shops in Epsom demanding free stuff at the height of his fame.

Nicholas Lyndhurst is fairly well known around these parts as being monosyllabic and rude to people In fairness though, whenever I've met him he's been fine (sold him fags a few times, and showed him where to find paper plates) and I suspect that the people he's been rude to probably called him "Rodders" or "Plonker" in a shite attempt at humour.

• Paid Members

Oddly just posted this in the "claim to fame" thread, but my aunt used to live next to Kelly Jones from Stereophonics and she has nothing nice to say about him. Apparently a right up-his-own-arse tosser.

Never heard a good story about Jimmy White sadly as he was my favourite snooker player when I was a kid. I've heard a number of stories about him either pulling the "do you know who I am? Give me a discount" routine in shops or being pissed out of his head and rude at racing events.

I'd heard that, but I've met Jimmy White a few times, and he's always been sound. Admittedly they were mainly at media events and those exhibition events he does so he could have been 'in the mode' so as not to come across as a cock.

• Paid Members
Celebs of course. This is a thread inspired by the claim to fame thread, and because my aunt said a woman who worked at the Sunderland Empire came into her work a few months back and said Jim Davidson was an absolute cock. Just the worst human being on earth. Which fair enough is no revelation, but its a start. Another is Alan Shearer. And round our way, its popular to do the old "Shearer's a cunt" story, so it might be one sided, but I've heard he's a stuck up bellend. And bald. Anyone else, like to share their first, third of nineth hand stories of twat celebs.

Oh, I heard Frank Bruno's a bit of a gonk as well, but I dont (want to) believe that.

Although I love Big Al a mate of mine was in holiday in Majorca when he was about 12 and saw Shearer at a waterpark, apparently he went "Shearer!" as he walked past and he turned around and told him to fuck off without stopping walking.

• Paid Members
I've always assumed that Nicholas Lyndhurt would be one of those shy quiet types when he's not acting. Maybe that's why?

Yes, I think this is the case. I guess it's hard for him though, as he's tall and lanky, so stands out like a sore thumb. He pulls a baseball cap down over his face when he's out presumably for anonymity, but because he's so recognisable I think people notice him and then the hat and think, "look at that cunt trying not to be recognised"

I met Mark Henry at a signing last year and all in all he was pretty much an arsehole. He didn't speak to anyone and just looked really miserable.

Kayfabe all the way. You're lucky he never twatted you.

Or got your wig split

• Paid Members

Sanjay from EastEnders was a miserable shit when we met him. Me and my friend were on a school trip to see A Midsummer Night's Dream in London and he was having a drink in the bar. We went up to him and asked for his autograph, he moodily signed our programmes (albeit with very different signatures for each), then afterwards snapped 'Can I have a drink now, yeah'?

As a 14 year old I was confused. Did he want us to buy him a drink, in return for the autograph? Which was worrying for a minor. Or was he telling us to fuck off so he could get on the sauce? We soon realised he meant the latter.

Archived